Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Do You Believe In God

Go down 
+19
rotemare
rawheavygreen
Silent_Scream
Set Abominae
Opethian
Nefarious_Priest
Tyrant Lizard
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Namaste
dr.nutslap
Hungryfreak
mygga_med_stil
schadenfroh
Edible
Nocturnal
Voggis
Mash
GodlessEndeavor
Heat
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Do You Believe In God - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:18 am

I'm agnostic, leaning towards atheism, though there's a bit of me that hopes for a higher power that is slightly less constrained by mankind's vision of one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:01 am

I feel a close spiritual connection with Slavic pre-christian Gods, seeing as it's the faith of my ancestors. That said I don't see it as a final answer. I guess in my own way I'm still searching and asking questions.

I feel we don't know that much still, even though science reached remarkable heights. It explains how things work, but not why, and the opposite with religion.

So I guess I'd call myself a deeply spiritual person, and open for possibilities. If anything there is that I'm skeptical about is most people's certainty about their point of view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:58 am

i dont belive in god, but im a Christian because i Don't think you can say that god doesnt exist or exist. Thus, its ok. Because it doesnt matter because it cant be provved one way on another. tongue however, i don't believe in the devil because for him to exist god has to exist as well, and for that you can just see number one. Twisted Evil B ut jesus was real because he was a real person, and i can feel confedent in appreceating his sacrifice. As for god and satan, though. I will choose to not believe until i have more inforemation. scratch :gmh: lol!
Back to top Go down
Silent_Scream

Silent_Scream

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:19 pm

No i do not believe in God.

I can concieve that someone believes in some sort of deity and I respect that...but I do not have any respect for religion. Religion represents the weakness of the human race.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/phosphorusqc

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Satan laughs and spreads his wings.

Yeah, I'd consider myself as an agnostic, I don't see a point in any kind of religion, though I don't give up the point that there's might be some mighty Yoda somewhere controlling everything like puppets. But who knows and who cares? Some do, Let them do. I just have my beerh and my exploitation and I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Guest wrote:
i dont belive in god, but im a Christian because i Don't think you can say that god doesnt exist or exist.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read. You're a Christian because you dont think you can say that God exists or not? Do You Believe In God - Page 8 10780
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 pm

I love this subject.

I consider myself an antitheist. I cannot prove whether or not there is a deity, any metaphysical forces influencing life or any other concept of "god". But I will say I believe that major religions have skewed our existence for the worse.
Back to top Go down
dr.nutslap

dr.nutslap

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Guest wrote:
i dont belive in god, but im a Christian because i Don't think you can say that god doesnt exist or exist.

ghosts, psychic abilities, alien ass probing, etc.
start your engines mate, youve got some believing to do
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/nutslap
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 pm

dr.nutslap wrote:
Guest wrote:

ghosts, psychic abilities, alien ass probing, etc.
start your engines mate, youve got some believing to do

affraid
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
dr.nutslap

dr.nutslap

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:14 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/nutslap
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:08 am

very interesting video i must say... i already know all this... but it puts it in a well explainable way
Back to top Go down
Silent_Scream

Silent_Scream

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:02 am

Set Abominae wrote:
very interesting video i must say... i already know all this... but it puts it in a well explainable way
On the contrary, it shows how little there is to explain.
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:14 am

God only answers to lizards
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Silent_Scream wrote:
Set Abominae wrote:

you must have misunderstood me... for example if a christian asks me why i think religion is crazy and not believable... theres a way to explain it... thats what i meant
Back to top Go down
Silent_Scream

Silent_Scream

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Set Abominae wrote:
Silent_Scream wrote:
Set Abominae wrote:

you must have misunderstood me... for example if a christian asks me why i think religion is crazy and not believable... theres a way to explain it... thats what i meant
Once again, on the contrary, I believe it is up to the religious man to explain to you why his religion is not crazy.

Atheists have nothing to explain at all.
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Silent_Scream wrote:
Set Abominae wrote:
Silent_Scream wrote:
Set Abominae wrote:

Once again, on the contrary, I believe it is up to the religious man to explain to you why his religion is not crazy.

Atheists have nothing to explain at all.

yet im the one who always gets asked the question... so yeh Do You Believe In God - Page 8 10780
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:44 pm

"Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings... "
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 pm

It's so easy to explain why religion is bullshit....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:11 pm

^^^uhh...maybe coz it is?!
Back to top Go down
rotemare

rotemare

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:22 am

I'm not religious in any way. I don't believe in a higher power. I don't mind people believing in "other" things to help explain or give meaning to their own existence, but please don't force it upon me.

I think you live for however many years on this earth and there is nothing else before or after.
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 am

Do You Believe In God - Page 8 20090110
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:14 am

Set Abominae wrote:

Fucking word....
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:01 am

Lord Heat wrote:
Set Abominae wrote:

Fucking word....
]

i Do You Believe In God - Page 8 965191 'd
Back to top Go down
EvilFever
EvilFever

Number of posts : 1511
Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 am

I believe I can fly
I believe I touch the sky...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloody-forest.blogspot.com
Mash

Mash

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 am

Notice most of the arguers in this thread are fucking not on the forum anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God   Do You Believe In God - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Believe In God
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Serious Business-
Jump to: