Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
schadenfroh

schadenfroh

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia Empty
PostSubject: Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia   Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:31 am

Album: In Abhorrence Dementia
Artist: Limbonic Art
Label: Nocturnal Art Productions
Playtime: 63:49
Released: Dec 12, 1997
Genre: Symphonic Black Metal
Producer: Peter Lundell & Limbonic Art

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Morfeus - keymaster, vocals, guitar
Daemon - lead vocals, nocturnal poetry, guitars
Morgana & Lizbeth F. - additional female vocals

Playlist:
1) In Abhorrence Dementia – 7:26
2) A Demonoid Virtue – 7:39
3) A Venomous Kiss Of Profane Grace – 7:05
4) When Mind And Flesh Departs – 7:39
5) Deathtrip To A Mirage Asylum – 12:14
6) Under Burdens Of Life's Holocaust – 6:25
7) Oceania – 0:44
8) Behind The Mask Obscure – 7:15
9) Misanthropic Spectrum – 7:17

Ranking:10/10

The album starts with an intro, slowly engulfing you for about 2 minutes in sounds so unreal, penetrating, fascinating... This dazzling, memorable beginning is then followed by the chime of bells, as if preparing for something, only to blow the listener away in a sweeping wave of sound... Despite your worst expectations, a clear vocal pipes in, somehow above this wave, followed again by the ominous chime these damned bells, hitting your raw nerves... Then the wave draws back, to be replaced by periods of quiet, whispering, murmuring vocal, laid-back rattle of the drums and, naturally, magic keyboards... "In Abhorrence Dementia" is smoothly flowing into track 2 - "Demonoid Virtue"... Keyboard dementia is growing stronger...

"A Venomous Kiss Of Profane Grace" begins. These keyboards sure kick mighty ass!.. Tantalizing quiet setting in again, then swept away in a torrent of the fierce "When Mind And Flesh Departs", again these tormenting chimes, chilling your body again and again, breaking in a shower of cold sweat. This sudden silence and premonition, expectation of a powerful sequel, inevitable and totally unexpected just the same... And when it sets in, your flesh is pouring cold sweat again - from top to toes, because it is the reality that sets in - this is it, the inevitable, this is exactly the way it was supposed to be! The peaking crescendo of a massive symphonic storm, then the vocal kicks in, jarring your brain as the concept and the entire picture finally dawns on the listener finally... There are times when you grow to realize that two and a half minutes of quiet chimes and soft keyboards in the very beginning of "Deathtrip To A Mirage Asylum" is no pure coincidence, for human perception surely has the limits, the listener should have a moment of respite, to collect oneself and get ready to plunge into the abyss of the album once again...

"Under Burdens Of Life's Holocaust" - a violent, brutal track starts with a long-winded voice intro, evolving into an aggressive instrumental... suddenly breaking into a surreal pure voice nirvana followed, just as suddenly, by the black screaming against a fitting musical background... The listener is then captured by the relaxing, enchanting instrumental "Oceania", followed by a truly cosmic waltz of "Behind The Mask Obscure", ripping the sympho-black squall off like a morning mist in just two minutes...

…you hear the pretentious "Misanthropic Spectrum" and somehow you understand that the albums draws to its inevitable, just like about everything in this imperfect world, and logical end... Indeed, the music fades away into nothingness…

...In apocalyptic rage
I curse time and age
Humans bleed for me
Coronation of dark victory...
Back to top Go down
http://www.big.kh.ua/

Limbonic Art (Nor) - In Abhorrence Dementia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: General :: Reviews-
Jump to: