Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Bands That Have Really Disappointed You

Go down 
+2
Mash
Heat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Bands That Have Really Disappointed You Empty
PostSubject: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Name some bands that have really disappointed you after releasing a fantastic debut and maybe even great second album but then completely blew themselves up into shitdom.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Amoral.... the new album is beyond words.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Haha their new leadsinger is damn hot!

Metallica XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Cryptopsy. Why would anyone do that to themselves?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Turbonegro. They released two of the greatest Rock albums ever (Apocalypse Dudes and Party Animals) and then simply decided to "return to their roots" and to produce the album "Retox" which completely disappointed me.
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Exodus. Both Baloff (RIP) and Souza were great thrash vocalists. The new singer just made a once great band inte utter poser bullshit with his disgusting -core vocals. And the remake of Bonded By Blood is more of a "Fuck You" to Baloff rather than a tribute.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:37 pm

[quote="mygga_med_stil"]Exodus. Both Baloff (RIP) and Souza were great thrash vocalists. The new singer just made a once great band inte utter poser bullshit with his disgusting -core vocals. And the remake of Bonded By Blood is more of a "Fuck You" to Baloff rather than a tribute.[/quote]

Fucking A right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Psycroptic. their latest album was shit. and also Hammerfall. they used to do such great albums, but their last one was simply a bore. no catchy tunes on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm

No Baloff = No Exodus
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Metallica and Cryptopsy. I mean, goddamn...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Cryptopsy: Why aren't they themselves anymore? What happened to the glorious tech. death metal? They used to be such a highly respected Canadian metal band. I can't believe they drastically changed. :wtf:

311: I found their last album to be piss poor. I'll admit I was a big fan of 'em until 2005. Their last album was extremely disappointing, I can't listen to 'em anymore. Plus I don't get along with their fanbase anymore. Bands That Have Really Disappointed You 723165

Yeah those two bands have disappointed me.
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Zoroasters new album was pretty bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:43 pm

It's simple, Anthrax

I never really enjoyed them since "Persistence of time" although I must admit when John Bush joined the band they did did grow on me for a bit I especially enjoyed "Stomp 442" And "Volume 8". And what do they do to the one vocalist that kept them decent at least? They give him the shaft just so they can cash in on some reunion tour nobody even really cared for and with good reason too. Dan Spitz was a fill in solo player at best, and with all due respect to Belladonna but his vocals no longer had the range it had during the "Among the Living" years, seeing them together again was actually sad No So now after screwing over John Bush only to have Belladonna leave them again, they now have a new vocalist who's nothing more than another jocko posturing poser jackass Rolling Eyes Scott and Charlie should have put that trainwreck of a band out of it's misery when they had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Anthrax never did anything so spectacular that I would be disappointed by them. Their whole gig is just silly kid shit.
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:18 pm

NaturensGalleri wrote:
Psycroptic. their latest album was shit. and also Hammerfall. they used to do such great albums, but their last one was simply a bore. no catchy tunes on it.
They've become mediawhores here in Sweden too. Seems like they're in every one of these music game shows. Bands That Have Really Disappointed You 242357
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Sepultera, Amon Amarth, Metallica, Exodus, etc.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Sepultura is actually a real good call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Guns N' Roses

I'm talking seriously, guys. Chinese Democracy wasn't what I expected. pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:01 am

Metallica, Static-X, Apocalyptica, Edguy and Arch Enemy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:14 pm

MexicanGun wrote:
Guns N' Roses

Take the name Guns 'N' Roses off it and Chinese Democracy is a pretty good and interesting album.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Not really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:29 pm

well.. because i USED to be a metalcore fan I'd have to say all of Metalcore.. haha.. esp. All that remains and Trivium...

but I can't leave out Metallica. I have so much disgust for them right now that i've denounced them and became a faithful Megadeth fan. At least Dave isn't a selfish asshole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:57 pm

damientheomen wrote:
MexicanGun wrote:
Guns N' Roses

Take the name Guns 'N' Roses off it and Chinese Democracy is a pretty good and interesting album.

Haha, ouch.

Yeah, the album is good, but not the "good" I expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
Nefarious_Priest

Nefarious_Priest

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:35 am

Nocturnal Rites - their last album was soo bad I thought I had accidentally picked up something from the pop section.

Edguy - I really don't like their new album at all. But still like them overall

Primal Fear - hated New Religion and Seven Seals was OK

Firewind - Their new album is OK but I don't like the excess keyboards they have now, man before it used to all be guitar based and about Gus G's off the wall leads, now it's keyboard wankery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:51 am

MexicanGun wrote:
damientheomen wrote:
MexicanGun wrote:
Guns N' Roses

Haha, ouch.

Yeah, the album is good, but not the "good" I expected it to be.

Heh, I spose. I went in thinking it was gonna be absolutely balls but I was slightly surprised : P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands That Have Really Disappointed You   Bands That Have Really Disappointed You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next