Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Places In The World You've Been To

Go down 
+3
Tyrant Lizard
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Heat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Places In The World You've Been To Empty
PostSubject: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:29 am

Let's hear about some of the coolest places you have been to and why they are significant. And I don't mean gigs. Historical sites and such.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:45 am

Well , not many xD.

But here in my home town, we have a Viking king burial ground in some hills in the outside of the city. They found old treasures and gold in the graves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:53 am

My trip to the United States of America in the summer 2007. My family and I drove around for 16 days visiting different cities and stuff. We were in California, Nevada, Arizona and Utah. It was the best holiday of my life :O I wish I could go back XD

Anyway I've been in Italy many times, seeing historical sights in Rome. I go ski every year in the northen part of Italy near Bolzano (In German: Bozen) and yeah I visit Rome once a year also. Else I have been in Normandy, France. Since I am quite fascinated by WW2 it was awesome to see!

I have been in Norway a few times as a cihld but that was just for skiing. I am going to sweden with two friends and a tent in two weeks soon. I guess that's it?

Oh I forgot. In September I was with my schoolclass in the Czech Republic. We saw Therezienstadt (a Holocaust camp/town) and then we went to Prague. Cool trip and Prague is a great city!

And I've been in Lübeck, Germany on a one-day trip with my own, and another schoolclass XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:26 am

Ive been to lots of places...lets see...

Turkey - 3 times
US
Canada
Switzerland
Egypt
Jordan
London

and this summer : germany and switzerland again!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard

Tyrant Lizard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:02 am

I've never been out of the country...
And I've only been out of my state (California) a few times.
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:12 am

Been to...
Jordan
Syria (Both to get back to Lebanon; Don't plan on going back to the latter any time soon)
Sweden-Twice
Tennessee
North & South Carolina
Mississippi
Germany (To a hospital though tongue)
Florida
Canada (Was too itty bitty to remember, though)
Holland (Transit flight)
Bunch of places within my state (Georgia)

And I guess that's it. Oh, and trier, next time you go to Normandy..TAKE ME WITH YOU DAMMIT!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:39 am

GodlessEndeavor wrote:

And I guess that's it. Oh, and trier, next time you go to Normandy..TAKE ME WITH YOU DAMMIT!!

Sorry : ( I was only 10 years old when I was there, but I was fascinated by it back then, fortunately!! XD XD But I'll take you with me next time v__v

I have thought about going to the US for a year to study.. I am going to be placed somewhere random at a family LOL XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:43 am

North Carolina
Virginia
California
Florida
Alaska
Texas
Indiana
Illinois
Maryland
Washington DC
Georgia
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:54 am

Have been to Poland, Denmark UK...Sweden...but the most unique place I know is the northern part of Norway...fjords, steap mountains and the midnight sun. Going north again this summer....
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Voggis wrote:
Have been to Poland, Denmark UK...Sweden...but the most unique place I know is the northern part of Norway...fjords, steap mountains and the midnight sun. Going north again this summer....

Norway is the coolest place on earth.. Denmark just smells! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:48 pm

I need to get out of the fucking country
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:02 pm

I've never been out of the USA.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Nefarious_Priest

Nefarious_Priest

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Scotland
Ireland
Wales
France
Netherlands
Turkey
Egypt
United Arab Emirates
Saudi Arabia
Oman
Qatar
Singapore
Malaysia
Thailand
Australia (x2)
United States of America (x2)
Canada
Mexico
Colombia

Too many interesting places and sites to mention. But please ask if one of these nations is of interest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:49 pm

Actually this summer my family and I were going to visit Scotland XD but I would rather go on ski holiday so we skipped this summer so we have more money for the next one. Anyway I am going to Rome in october and ski holiday in February 2010 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:38 am

Germany only...Ive been to some places in there and the best was Sankt Goar! and some market that happens every year in some place in Germany which I forgot..got some miniature cars and 3 CDs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:46 am

Spain and Russia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:23 am

I've been to

US (only Texas)
France
Germany
Belgium
Czech Republic
Austria
Slovakia
Hungary
Greece
Italy
Spain

I also got an overnight train through a load of countries like Albania, Serbia and Macedonia, but I don't think they count...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:27 am

Not much, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, UK, though I have a week's trip to Manhattan next week.
Back to top Go down
Hungryfreak

Hungryfreak

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Not many...

America
Canada
France (3 times)
Italy
England
Ireland
Israel (and, technically, Palestine since I was in the West Bank)
Spain
Back to top Go down
Nefarious_Priest

Nefarious_Priest

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Quite a variety here then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Cyprus
Italy
France

I'm not so widely travelled. : P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Estonia
Sweden
Germany
Lithuania
Finland
Poland
Denmark

yup, that`s it. unfortunately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:42 pm

I never was in the other country...why ? No money, no time
Back to top Go down
Nefarious_Priest

Nefarious_Priest

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Not bad Dotoka... always wanted to go to Sweden and Germany. Anywhere on my list you would like to go to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:03 pm

umm yeah, EVERYWHERE, but definitely to Australia, USA, France, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Colombia, Mexico, Canada, Netherlands, Thailand...fuck I`d like to see all those places
baaah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Places In The World You've Been To   Places In The World You've Been To I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Places In The World You've Been To
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next