Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Official Heat Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+2
Set Abominae
NitrousBlond
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NitrousBlond

NitrousBlond

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2009-06-09

The Official Heat Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:44 am

Heat

The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 1-71

The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 11633 The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 11633 The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 11633 The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 11633 The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 11633 The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 11633 The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 11633 The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 11633

This thread is basically a thread to appreciate this guy who has gathered a great group of people onto a great forum. It's been well over a year since this forum has been around. I remember the day Heat left me a shout in my Last.fm shoutbox when I used to go by DeathMetalGod. Usually I just ignore these, though something told me that checking out the forum would be a good idea. I was looking for a metal forum where there were some great people. I happen to meet new people and make new friends over on forums. Grim Reaper

I love this forum a lot. Heat is the man for creating it. He's a fellow New Yorker and that is really great. Heat, you rock! Yes and that's why I made this thread. I want to tell ya that you're a great guy and I'm sure others will say the same thing. DevilFork Grim Reaper Wave The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 193966 The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 516428
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 am

The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 381946
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:49 am

Ofcourse Heat is a great dude, thanks for making this.
All hail master heat this forum is truly great!
Back to top Go down
NitrousBlond

NitrousBlond

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:19 pm

Heat, you rock the house! Yeah! The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 546327
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:34 pm

Thanks dudes...But in reality it's all you guys that make the forum as cool as it is...

"If you build it...They will come"
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:58 pm

Yup Heat's a great guy and this is a great forum.... but it's no Moshtalk.

The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 965191
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:43 pm

The thread title made me think Heat was the one who made it The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 10780

But seriously, I`m thankful for being a member of this forum because I`ve met great people here that have become real friends of mine AND I`ve discovered a shitload of great bands and albums. Thank you Heat! Thank you all!!!

this smiley officially just made my day XD
:bong:
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:24 pm

That's bongzilla
Back to top Go down
NitrousBlond

NitrousBlond

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm thankful for being here. I get interact with metalheads from all over the globe. It's not just people from NY like Heat and I. This is what makes this place great. Plus it's not just like a forum dedicated to one band. This is a heavy metal forum in general. There's quite a few of them out there, but this one is a whole lot better than the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:45 am

hug hug The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 326190 The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 326190

true dat.....true fucking dat

WE LUFF JOO HEATUS
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:54 am

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Vagabond

Vagabond

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:06 pm

I'm not gonna suck Heat's cock because he's not worthy of my amazing brojobs. BUT I will thank him for making an awesome forum and if I'm ever in the US of course I'll buy the fucker a beer. Cheers dude The Official Heat Appreciation Thread 381946
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:05 pm

no free beer for cheez... :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Heat Appreciation Thread   The Official Heat Appreciation Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Heat Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1