Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Things Tha Piss You Off...

Go down 
+35
Veljko
Svibrager
ahsiakia
EvilFever
Cuoma
Ankalupe
scato
Razelis
okirimono
rotemare
Stazanashi
Nocturnal
kvlt wench
Yuggoth_Fungi
Hutchinson
From_Earth_I_Rose
Hungryfreak
philisthebest
Namaste
Opethian
Set Abominae
Podgie
NitrousBlond
Nefarious_Priest
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
STK
Decay02
rawheavygreen
Edible
mygga_med_stil
BravoYankeeEcho
Voggis
GodlessEndeavor
Mash
Heat
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:54 pm

^WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 127734
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:19 pm

Having a messy house. Time to get tidying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:12 am

I am fucking sick and tired of hearing about fucking Anvil and their upcoming doco, who gives a fuck about a nothing Canadian Thrash band...seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:49 am

Thank the Gods I thought it was only me cheers What the fuck is this fascination with a band nobody cared about even back then? I didn't even know about these assholes at the time and now you got people who were barely conceived in the 80s swinging on their dicks like they're legends :wtf: Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 911255 Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 11633

Last edited by Mysterious Traveler on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:23 am

Quote :
swinging on their dicks like their legends

LMFAO

i hate how some people just manage to think so much of themselves when ... they suck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:42 am

Driving lessons ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Slaytanic wrote:
I am fucking sick and tired of hearing about fucking Anvil and their upcoming doco, who gives a fuck about a nothing Canadian Thrash band...seriously.

Metal Inquisition pretty much summed up the whole thing perfectly for me.

http://metalinquisition.blogspot.com/2009/04/anvil-story-of-anvil-movie-review.html
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:01 am

God damned 18year limits at concerts AGAIN!

FFFFFFFFFUCK YOUUUUUUUU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:24 am

21 year drinking age in the US. Pot being illegal.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:24 am

Fanboys and elitists suck.

Case in point: Cannibal Corpse fanboys and Cannibal Corpse haters. Two extremes that are just horrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Bill Maher, his show on HBO used to be cool but now he's become a smug, sanctimonious douche bag. He's not even funny anymore, all he does is talk down to people about the same bullshit it's like, okay we get it you don't like religion Rolling Eyes and when he's not bitching about that he's going on about how he likes pot or how all the food we eat is killing us, not just certain foods, all the food. I don't know why he bothers to have guests he's always too busy talking over everybody at least when he's not talking down to them. How nobody has literally bitch smacked this guy yet is beyond me :wtf:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:56 am

guys who send me friend requests on last.fm while having 500 GIRLS AS FRIENDS ALREADY
seriously - wtf
(not talking about you Heat lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:35 am

Temperatures above 35 degrees celsius. Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 558938
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:29 am

^ People who go by Celsius instead of Fahrenheit 👅
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:15 pm

Mysterious Traveler wrote:
^ People who go by Celsius instead of Fahrenheit 👅
We don't have fahrenheit in Europe, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:14 pm

My blonde friend, God she piss me of every time I see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:05 pm

I have one really nerdy friend who insists on telling the temperature in kelvin.

Why? I have no fucking idea.
Back to top Go down
Edible

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Just learn kelvin and translate for people, its not hard.
That one is just some nerd elitism, as kelvin is the most "rational" of the measures according to some people, tell him they are all totally arbitrary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:28 am

EXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS

(yes im whining but seriously my situation sucks right now so bear with me)
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:13 am

All the diet treatments company's pushing on to people.

if someone wants to loose weight and be slimmer. Just eat healthy and start to exercise. Wink
The only real healthy way.

This all sandwich diet really cracks me up. Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 965191
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:44 am

Christianity, Focus on the Family, American Family Association, homophobia, metal-haters, THIS http://www.pluggedinonline.com/music/music/a0001205.cfm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:21 am

Okay first off "Youthanasia" is like how old now? Rolling Eyes That factor alone is enough not to bother with that lame stupid site. Talk about out of touch :wtf:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:40 am

I've been chained to the computer all day revising, just realised I had this window up so it looks like I've been on here all day.

STK that website is fucking hilarious, some of it is pure gold.
Cannibal Corpse - Gore Obsessed
http://www.pluggedinonline.com/music/music/a0000722.cfm
'A christian alternative in this punishing musical genre is Few Left Standing'

Metallica - St. Anger
http://www.pluggedinonline.com/music/music/a0001463.cfm
'Since the 1980s, Metallica has sold more than 85 million albums worldwide. And they’re still miserable.'

Pantera - Far Beyond Driven
http://www.pluggedinonline.com/music/music/a0001236.cfm
'Dark, obscene and obsessed with the occult. Far Beyond Driven should be driven far beyond civilization as we know it-and trashed.'

They mayaswell just mar the whole metal section with 'Don't go there brah'. : P

EDIT: Also I didn't realise Pantera were Death Metal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 156850 Oh God these people are clueless. I like How they're even arrogant enough to make up their own genres. Like Cannibal Corpse for example what the fuck is "slasher metal"? Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 965191
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:27 pm

OK they are pretty funny but at the same time it pisses me off and saddens me that some people actually like this shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Tha Piss You Off...
Page 13 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Total Nonsense-
Jump to: