Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Things Tha Piss You Off...

Go down 
    +35
    Veljko
    Svibrager
    ahsiakia
    EvilFever
    Cuoma
    Ankalupe
    scato
    Razelis
    okirimono
    rotemare
    Stazanashi
    Nocturnal
    kvlt wench
    Yuggoth_Fungi
    Hutchinson
    From_Earth_I_Rose
    Hungryfreak
    philisthebest
    Namaste
    Opethian
    Set Abominae
    Podgie
    NitrousBlond
    Nefarious_Priest
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath
    STK
    Decay02
    rawheavygreen
    Edible
    mygga_med_stil
    BravoYankeeEcho
    Voggis
    GodlessEndeavor
    Mash
    Heat
    39 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
    AuthorMessage

Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:08 pm

It`s weird but-- "I`m a failure" is exactly how I`ve been feeling for the last couple of months (it`s a fuckin long story. or maybe not, idk).

anyway, I think that it`s better to regret that you`ve done something wrong, and not that you haven`t tried at all. So if you want to go back to school, just do it.

I like to think that This is the worst day of my life SO FAR.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:14 pm

dotoka wrote:
    It`s weird but-- "I`m a failure" is exactly how I`ve been feeling for the last couple of months (it`s a fuckin long story. or maybe not, idk).

anyway, I think that it`s better to regret that you`ve done something wrong, and not that you haven`t tried at all. So if you want to go back to school, just do it.

I like to think that This is the worst day of my life SO FAR.
    Thanks for this message dotoka, i kinda feel better now. So many things i have to think about, not just work and school so it's a very long story for me too.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:15 pm

TheWhiteTiger wrote:
    Mysterious Traveler wrote:
    Oh Boo hoo, I'm sorry but I can't stand people who just want to feel sorry for themselves instead of focusing on the good things in life. Remember there's always someone who has it worse than you.

You see, i don't care about that anymore. I spent so much time caring about other peoples problems and stuff and it didn't get me anywhere so fuck it.

I'm not asking you to care, I'm telling you to be greatful you have more than most losers out there Wink
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:17 pm

You know what else piss me off, when fucking files won't get deleted for NO REASONS AT ALL on Windows.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:19 pm

IT'S JUST AN EMPTY FOLDER! WHY CAN'T YOU DELETE IT!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:25 pm

TheWhiteTiger wrote:
    Oh Boo hoo, I'm sorry but I can't stand people who just want to feel sorry for themselves instead of focusing on the good things in life. Remember there's always someone who has it worse than you.

You see, i don't care about that anymore. I spent so much time caring about other peoples problems and stuff and it didn't get me anywhere so fuck it.

I'm not asking you to care, I'm telling you to be greatful you have more than most losers out there Wink

sure, but sometimes you need more than just such greatfulness to be happy Wink
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:32 am

what pisses me off is that there`s no one here!
    Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 965191
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:28 am

Ive been a "failure" since i was 10, if you have a chance just try to make things better and fix them, thats all I can tell you tbh

anyway...i hate exams

and people who make you laugh during your chem lab exam by calling the lab assistant and telling him "can we have the ball thingy to suck my pipette?". I MESSED UP MY READINGS LOL
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:16 pm

TheWhiteTiger wrote:
    I have no education so that equals to shit jobs with shitty salaries all of my fucking life. I could go back to school but it'll take years to get back all that i forgot and all that i never learnt and there's no guarantee that i'll succeed at it this time. I'm a failure.
    You're 18 right? You got a lot of years
    to catch up and still make a life out of it.

Giving up won't help you any. Life isn't all successes, there are and will be
    times when shit doesn't right or according to plan, but when it goes downhill
    that's when you dig in deep and try to make it through it. And it will get better.
    But giving up is never the answer. fuck that shit.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:17 pm

well-said, dude. really.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Cheese wrote:
    Ive been a "failure" since i was 10, if you have a chance just try to make things better and fix them, thats all I can tell you tbh

anyway...i hate exams

and people who make you laugh during your chem lab exam by calling the lab assistant and telling him "can we have the ball thingy to suck my pipette?". I MESSED UP MY READINGS LOL
    Lots of people think I"m a failure, but you know what?
    They can all go Fuck Themselves. I know I am not, and that's all that matters.

Life is what you make of it. Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 546327
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:39 pm

@ Vlad, well that was late... Thanks for posting anyway but i don't think like that anymore Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 965191 . A nice girl really got my moral up this week.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:40 pm

hahahahaha
    thanks, Tig
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:23 am

TheWhiteTiger wrote:
    @ Vlad, well that was late... Thanks for posting anyway but i don't think like that anymore Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 965191 . A nice girl really got my moral up this week.
    As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 965191 Oh well.

Glad you're feeling better. Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 546327
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Good youre feeling better Tiger!

anyway, when you put in effort and it just goes unnoticed and unappreciated
    Back to top Go down
    mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:09 pm

When you walk past a bunch of girls, minding your own business, and they start snickering and whisper to each other.

At least wait until I'm out of ears reach before you start commenting on my Cannibal Corpse t-shirt. Jeez.
    Back to top Go down
    GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:21 pm

When earphones start to crap out on you. GOD I hate that shit
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:44 pm

mygga_med_stil wrote:
    When you walk past a bunch of girls, minding your own business, and they start snickering and whisper to each other.

At least wait until I'm out of ears reach before you start commenting on my Cannibal Corpse t-shirt. Jeez.

You're lucky, This is what I get Shocked Shocked affraid pale Suspect Shocked affraid

women look at me and they act like Jack the Ripper's in town :wtf:
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:59 pm

TheWhiteTiger wrote:
    You know what else piss me off, when fucking files won't get deleted for NO REASONS AT ALL on Windows.

http://download.cnet.com/Unlocker/3000-2248_4-10493998.html?tag=mncol
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Cheese wrote:
    "can we have the ball thingy to suck my pipette?".

Lol, I still don't know what that ball thingy is called! There's so many of us in the lab, I use my mouth.. Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 10780
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Expensive winebottles with a wooden cork that doesn't fucking come OFF, and shatters inside the liquid. Anus.
    Back to top Go down
    GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:01 pm

When your PC starts to crap out. Yeesh, especially with computer prices these days
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:08 pm

ron.deathorgy wrote:
    TheWhiteTiger wrote:

http://download.cnet.com/Unlocker/3000-2248_4-10493998.html?tag=mncol

Thanx Ronny, it works!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:22 am

Your welcome mate Smile
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:24 pm

FUCKIN LAST.FM BEING DOWN PISSES ME OFF!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Tha Piss You Off...   Things Tha Piss You Off... - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Tha Piss You Off...
    Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next