Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Official Joke Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:55 am

Twin brothers were named Joe and John, Joe was the owner of an old dilapidated boat. It happened that John's wife died the same day that Joe's boat sank.

A few days later a kindly old lady met Joe on the street mistaking him for John, she said to him, "I'm sorry for your loss, you must feel terrible".

Joe said, "Oh hell no, fact is I'm sort of glad to be rid of her. She was a rotten old thing from the beginning, her bottom was all shriveled up and she smelled like dead fish. She was always losing water, had a bad crack in the back and a pretty big hole in the front which got bigger every time I used her.

She leaked like crazy and it was difficult to keep her upright. But what really finished her off was when four tough guys rented her for a good time. I warned them that she wasn't any good, but they all wanted to have a go with her anyhow. The damn fools all tried to get on her at the same time and it was just too much for the old girl, while they were trying to get into their various positions she split up the middle".

The old woman fainted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:03 am

LMFAO THAT WAS KILLER...i pity the woman...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:18 am

The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 Heavy-metal-satan-fingers-heavy-metal-713306_600_750

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Hungryfreak

Hungryfreak

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: What Is Love?   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Well, I just thought I would share with you an image I found, that describes my feelings on the matter oh so well.

The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 Moby_dick

The moral? I need to listen to some Mastodon now...
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Hey dude, I moved this to the Joke thread.

Heat
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Hungryfreak

Hungryfreak

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Oh, I didn't see anywhere else to put it. By all things logical that comic shouldn't make me laugh and yet it does...
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Haha, yeah...I agree...But it is funny...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:24 pm

What did Abraham Lincoln say after two weeks of heavy drinking?
-"Say again, excatly WHO did I release?"

A young priest was having his first time in front of the whole church and he was pretty nervous about it. The elder colleague gave him an advice to easen the stress.
"Before the ceremony, add a drop of vodka into the glass of communion-wine. The young priest naturally misunderstood and added a drop of wine into a glass of vodka. After the ceremony, the elder priest had left him a feedback-letter:

Dear brother:

-Nex time, you add a drop of vodka into the wine glass, not the opposite, I'd like to make the following notes about your ceremony:

-There's no use in putting a slice of lemon into the communion-wine.
-That little booth besides the altar is not a toilet.
-There were twelve apostles, no seven and none of them were a dwarf.
-We don't refer to Judas as a 'fucking rat'.
-The sinners go to hell, not to 'horse's fuck'.
-The person, who you referred as a fat, bald transvestite in a skirt, that was ME.

I hope you will fix these errors in the next week's sermon.

How do you get rid of cellulitis?
-Take a week off and go to a drunken journey with the guys, when you come back home, the cellulitis has surely left the house for good.

Örp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:57 am

^^ Lol
----
The Missionary

A missionary is sent into deepest darkest depths of Africa to live with a tribe. He spends years with the people, teaching them to read, write and good Christian values. One thing he particularly stresses is the evil of sexual sin. "Thou must not commit adultery or fornication!"

One day the wife of one of the Tribe's noblemen gives birth to a white baby. The village is shocked and the chief is sent by his people to talk with the missionary. "You have taught us of the evils of sexual sin, yet here a black woman gives birth to a white child. You are the only white man who has ever set foot in our village. Anyone can see what's going on here!"

The missionary replies, "No, no, my good man. You are mistaken. What you have here is a natural occurrence - what is called an albino. Look to thy yonder field. See a field of white sheep, and yet amongst them is one black one. Nature does this on occasion."

The chief pauses for a moment then says, "Tell you what, you don't say anything about the sheep, I won't say anything about the white baby."
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:09 pm

A man walks in to a bar and asks the bartender for five shots of whiskey. The bartender gives him the shots and asks, "What's the celebration, son?" in a cheerful manner. The man replies, "My first blowjob". The bartender laughs and says, "You lucky bastard, here's another shot on the house" and pours him another shot. The man looks up and replies, "Thanks, but it still won't get the taste of cock out of my mouth".
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:12 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard

Tyrant Lizard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Ok, I have a great one:

What's pink and fluffy?

Pink Fluff!

What's Blue and fluffy?

Pink fluff holding it's breath!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! 🤣
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Joke Thread   The Official Joke Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Joke Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2