Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What are you doing right now?

Go down 
+13
Decay02
Hungryfreak
BravoYankeeEcho
Nefarious_Priest
dr.nutslap
rawheavygreen
schadenfroh
mygga_med_stil
Mash
Voggis
Vagabond
GodlessEndeavor
Heat
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you doing right now? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:27 am

going to take a nice cold shower

oh, btw..

"It's important to know what you are really supposed to do while in the shower. As obvious as it may seem, taking a shower properly can get you cleaner and healthier."

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Shower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:31 am

Drinking coffee and getting ready for a bath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:45 am

Quote :
oh, btw..

"It's important to know what you are really supposed to do while in the shower. As obvious as it may seem, taking a shower properly can get you cleaner and healthier."

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Shower

ummm...thank you for..uuuhhhhh....teaching me how to ummmm....shower?

tongue lol but it is true. it makes a difference
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:23 am

Just woke up. Much more reasonable today 8:20 am. Having a cup of coffee and then I'm gonna go do some stuff outside in the garden.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:05 am

woke up a few min ago, wanna go grab some food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:42 am

I sit and listen to music, but soon I go on a bike ride
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:29 am

Up having some coffee. One more night of work and then it's the weekend for me. Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:21 am

Hacking Photoshop tongue ^_^
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:50 am

Just got up, gonna do a little adding to the blog and then try and come up with some new names for the user titles or whatever the fuck they are.
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Gonna try to get Aeon of Horus, finishing my glass of wine
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Should be outside working in the yard but I am so fucking lazy....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:13 pm

eating and drinking. a lot.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:39 pm

What are you drinking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm

beer.
is this some kind of a metalhead test...? What are you doing right now? - Page 18 965191
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:45 pm

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 pm

dotoka wrote:
beer.
is this some kind of a metalhead test...? What are you doing right now? - Page 18 965191

I give that 10 out 10 internet metal points. But then again, how metal is the food that you're eating? Would it make Satyr proud?!

Either way, I'm just finishing off some Physics revision, goddamn photoelectric effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:28 pm

^^ actually I was lying when I said that I was eating... The truth is, I`m only drinking.
And I love Physics, especially the photoelectric effect.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:36 pm

Drinking beer is similar to eating in a weird sort of way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:56 pm

dotoka wrote:
^^ actually I was lying when I said that I was eating... The truth is, I`m only drinking.
And I love Physics, especially the photoelectric effect.

I don't actually mind physics, it's really quite interesting. I just have an aversion to test questions on the photoelectric effect where I just tend to get it mixed up with the equations used in photon emission via electrons jumping through energy levels (can't remember the name of it).
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Guess I'll watch House.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Yawning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm

I'm just here, bored, chatting with a friend, and listening to Chinese Democracy.

Just relaxing, as you can see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:36 am

woke up and now I`m drinking a huge cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:09 am

is it just me or is everyone studying physics? and i hate the Photoelectric effect. guh

anyway, im going out ^_^
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:22 am

Coffee, gonna go to Home Depot in a little while to buy a new barbecue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing right now?
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Total Nonsense-
Jump to: