Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What are you doing right now?

Go down 
+13
Decay02
Hungryfreak
BravoYankeeEcho
Nefarious_Priest
dr.nutslap
rawheavygreen
schadenfroh
mygga_med_stil
Mash
Voggis
Vagabond
GodlessEndeavor
Heat
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you doing right now? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:11 am

Just woken up and killing time before going out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:38 am

I'm eating grapes and listening to Wolfchant...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:39 am

ffs... the grapes aren't seedless.^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:17 am

Gonna go for my German classes Smile
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:19 am

Just got out of bed and I'm waiting for my coffee to brew.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:24 am

Survived thursday's Labor day with lots of whiskey and now doing some bbq and getting drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:28 am

Headbanging in front of my computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:00 am

eating, headin out in a few
Back to top Go down
Nefarious_Priest

Nefarious_Priest

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:38 am

Air drumming
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:05 am

Posting on the blog, I fucking have so much yard work to do but it's been raining for 3 straight motherfucking days.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Heat wrote:
Posting on the blog, I fucking have so much yard work to do but it's been raining for 3 straight motherfucking days.

Are you sure you don't live where I am, its been the same here.

Right now I am wiping my nose, fucking cold.
Back to top Go down
Hungryfreak

Hungryfreak

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Got back last night from that Fall Out Boy concert thing I was chaperoning.

The performance show really wasn't too interesting, as expected (though with good production values). Where I really had fun, though, was the meet and greet that we had tickets before. I was in there, not really caring too much, and then I see Joe of the band wearing a Skeletonwitch shirt. So I'm there, talking with one of Fall Out Boy's guitarists, about the modern thrash metal scene, haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:18 pm

Hungryfreak wrote:
and then I see Joe of the band wearing a Skeletonwitch shirt. So I'm there, talking with one of Fall Out Boy's guitarists, about the modern thrash metal scene, haha.

Still doesnt make them metal man Smile
Back to top Go down
Hungryfreak

Hungryfreak

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:21 pm

The guy actually knew his stuff, though. I was surprised. Its not like he wore it on stage or anything, either, so it wasn't some 'street cred' thing like Hannah Bitchtana and her Iron Maiden shirt. He also noticed my Finntroll shirt and Mastodon hoodie (though the latter band is better known). Not saying I like the band's music, but it was still pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:22 pm

being bored No and listening to The County Medical Examiners..still can't believe the singer is a 60 year-old guy lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:27 pm

Hungryfreak wrote:
The guy actually knew his stuff, though. I was surprised. Its not like he wore it on stage or anything, either, so it wasn't some 'street cred' thing like Hannah Bitchtana and her Iron Maiden shirt. He also noticed my Finntroll shirt and Mastodon hoodie (though the latter band is better known). Not saying I like the band's music, but it was still pretty cool.

Yeah I suppose that earns them a few points. Watch this interview with Jono a radio dj here in NZ, he is a cock but Fall Out Boy make themselves look like bigger cocks