Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What are you doing right now?

Go down 
+13
Decay02
Hungryfreak
BravoYankeeEcho
Nefarious_Priest
dr.nutslap
rawheavygreen
schadenfroh
mygga_med_stil
Mash
Voggis
Vagabond
GodlessEndeavor
Heat
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you doing right now? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:25 am

no, now I can do them LEGALLY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BravoYankeeEcho

BravoYankeeEcho

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:44 am

Haha. Twisted Woman you are. I'm hittin the shower. Wash this hangover off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:49 am

Thank you! What are you doing right now? - Page 20 965191
I already got rid of my hangover-- fresh air, a lot of meat, coffee and cigarettes-- that`s all I need!!!
wish you luck What are you doing right now? - Page 20 381946
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:25 am

Posting some auctions on Ebay
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:26 am

I'm drawing a fucking dinosaur for some friend of mine. I lost a bet. Maybe I'll upload some photo's later. :')
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:52 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Nefarious_Priest

Nefarious_Priest

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:57 am

Stretching
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:50 pm

oh cool Earthless you draw?

aaaaaaaaaaand im reading stephen king ^_^ or ...was reading...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:57 pm

dotoka wrote:
I already got rid of my hangover-- fresh air, a lot of meat, coffee and cigarettes-- that`s all I need!!!

So how was the party?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:59 pm

oh cool Cheese you read? XD XD

I am playing some Scrabble.. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Slaytanic wrote:
dotoka wrote:

So how was the party?

actually I and a bunch of my friends went to the pub last night, played pool and did all the other naughty things all night long, haha! then, in the morning, packed our bags with food and everything else and drove to the lake where we had a nice picnic with LOTS of meat!!! muahaha!!! Very Happy
that`s it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:14 pm

haha very nice, sounds like it was a good time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:18 pm

yeah, it really was! Wink
who needs a huge party with hundreds of strangers when you can have a great time with a couple of your best friends?! What are you doing right now? - Page 20 381946
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:26 pm

dotoka wrote:
yeah, it really was! Wink
who needs a huge party with hundreds of strangers when you can have a great time with a couple of your best friends?! What are you doing right now? - Page 20 381946

Exactly.

Right now I am going to make a coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Just got home after seeing Watchmen. Now I'm out of beerh and going to watch some Bergman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:23 pm

just finished watching this , i usually don't like dramas at all, but this was a really good one.
now i'm listening to some music and in a few minutes i'll be off to bed..hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Cuoma wrote:
Just got home after seeing Watchmen. Now I'm out of beerh and going to watch some Bergman.

I really need to see that.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Eating pizza
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:55 pm

drinking beer, i'm going to take a few sleeping pills and drink till i pass out. shouldn't take long.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Nice Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:38 am

Unwrapping CDs from the post, good times. Also going for first beach trip of the summer today, having to take factor 50 cause I burn like pasty bitch : P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:41 am

Listening to Darkthrone and Bathroy disco, one disc at a time, alternating between the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:17 am

waiting for food... and adding photos Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:52 am

i got up a few minutes ago, now i have to pack and go to the capital..back to uni, the holidays are over No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:35 am

Earthless wrote:
I'm drawing a fucking dinosaur for some friend of mine. I lost a bet. Maybe I'll upload some photo's later. :')

So here it is:

What are you doing right now? - Page 20 F0zpd2

:')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing right now?   What are you doing right now? - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing right now?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Total Nonsense-
Jump to: