Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Battle of the best thrash metal bands

Go down 
+2
Vagabond
Nisstyre 56
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which thrash metal band rules more?
Metallica
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_lcap31%Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 8 ]
Slayer
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_lcap15%Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Megadeth
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_lcap8%Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Anthrax
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_lcap0%Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sodom
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_lcap19%Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Kreator
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_lcap19%Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Destruction
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_lcap0%Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tankard
Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_lcap8%Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Battle of the best thrash metal bands Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:04 pm

All right now, this one is gonna be very interesting. Which one do you think is this best? Oh man, this was a really really hard one for me. They're all awesome. I went with Metallica for their awesome comeback album! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:11 pm

On that list - Tankard, next Overkill, Testament, Kreator, Destruction, Sodom, Slayer......blablabla too many lol
Back to top Go down
Nisstyre 56

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:25 pm

Kreator, because they have the most consistently good output of albums in my opinion, with very little garbage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Kreator, their discography is the most consistent of all those bands. Metallica's 'comeback album' sucked.
Back to top Go down
Vagabond

Vagabond

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Sodom because they're motherfuckin' Sodom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:50 pm

I also voted Sodom. Although, I really love Testament and their not on the poll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:50 am

'Tallica cause they're the band that got me into metal!
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:57 am

Metallica hands down because they are the most influential of them all.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:03 am

True. They have influenced many of my favorite death metal bands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:37 am

At this poll Sodom.

But I miss Nevermore, Exodus or Machine Head....
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 am

Kreator is one of few bands that made timeless classics back in the 80s, while still going strong today with just the same speed and aggression as when they first started. And live they are one of the best acts I've ever seen in my entire life.

So yeah, my vote goes to Kreator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:57 am

Went with sodom
then Slayer,
then Tankard,
then Megadeth
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:59 am

I wanted to vote for Megadave because of nostalgia but Sodom is better hands down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:58 am

Megadeth since it was something which really catched me XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:20 am

I really love Testament and their not on the poll. [2]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:54 am

Overkill is another band that should have been in the poll.
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:02 am

Sabbat too but I enjoyed the list to vote from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:09 am

rawheavygreen wrote:
Sabbat too but I enjoyed the list to vote from.
Sabbat?? No way, they have a couple of good songs but the rest is really boring, it's like Wrathchild America...
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:16 am

No

well there wasnt a Hypnosia option and they rule all.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 pm

I voted Metallica.... OLD Metallica was fucking awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:32 pm

I do think Testament should have been an option
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:19 pm

And Exodus.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Ive always had a problem with Testament. I find Chuck Billy's voice gets really tiring after a while... it has the same effect on me as Hetfield's...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:38 am

Tankard, I never get tired of them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:08 am

Slayer got me into metal.
My next choice (from the list) would be Sodom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the best thrash metal bands
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next