Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Battle of the best thrash metal bands

Go down 
+2
Vagabond
Nisstyre 56
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which thrash metal band rules more?
Metallica
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 8 ]
Slayer
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Megadeth
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Anthrax
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sodom
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Kreator
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Destruction
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tankard
Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:10 am

How could this list have Tankard but no Testament? That's ridiculous. Tankard are a kiddie Thrash band kind of like Anthrax.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Nisstyre 56

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:51 pm

In the same vein, no EXODUS either. Bonded By Blood is a classic for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Yeah, you have both right. Testament, what a classic band which have The Legacy, The New Order, Practice What You Preach, Souls Of Black or The Gathering and Exodus which have Bonded By Blood, Pleasures Of The Flesh, Fabulous Disaster, Shovel Headed Kill Machine...I just don't catch it, why they aren't here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:44 am

KREATOR!

If this was like in jan. i would've sed exodus (If it was there. Which its not, WHAT THE HELL>?!?. Are you stupid? NO testament? No exodus? Nor Destruction? omfg kill me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the best thrash metal bands   Battle of the best thrash metal bands - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the best thrash metal bands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2