Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rest In Peace Michael Jackson

Go down 
+7
Hungryfreak
Animal
GodlessEndeavor
Decay02
Mash
Vagabond
Heat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson   Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Heat wrote:
He was acquitted on every charge ever brought agains him.
I'm not saying he's a pedo. I'm saying that everyone who threw shit on him and people who didn't give a flying fuck about him while he was alive are now blindly mourning him. Why? Because he's dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson   Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:33 pm

One thing I know for certain, the media and SoCal authorities can go fuck themselves. They went all out of their way to single him out for being different, I mean sure he was odd on many levels there's no disputing that, but because of who he was it was like how dare this "freak" be in the position he was in which when you think about it was not only obscene but lame. I'll admit I didn't really care for him all that much since I was ten and lord knows I've goofed off on his eccentricities but now I can't help but feel bad because it wasn't right for him to be treated the way he was. No
Back to top Go down
Nefarious_Priest

Nefarious_Priest

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson   Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:11 pm

mygga_med_stil wrote:
I'm not here to bash MJ or disrespect him BUT it seems that everyone loves him... now that he's dead. It's funny really how the newspapers here, who constantly jumped him for pedophelia and all that shit, is treating him like a saint now that he's passed.

Hell, even the politicians are having speeches about how great of a man he was just to get a few extra votes.

Sometimes it takes something big, like death, to put things into perspective. But I imagine you're much too skeptical to believe that lol.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson   Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Michael Jackson was buried today. Rest In Peace dude. You earned my respect.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson   Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:04 am

they had his song playing yesterday and i swear i was just thinking, omg this dude can seriously make ANYONE dance
Back to top Go down
BravoYankeeEcho

BravoYankeeEcho

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson   Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:05 am

mygga_med_stil wrote:
I'm not here to bash MJ or disrespect him BUT it seems that everyone loves him... now that he's dead. It's funny really how the newspapers here, who constantly jumped him for pedophelia and all that shit, is treating him like a saint now that he's passed.

Hell, even the politicians are having speeches about how great of a man he was just to get a few extra votes.

Word man. The press are whores. But we all knew that already.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson   Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:19 am

mygga_med_stil wrote:

What?? You mean politicians are greasy, lying bastards???? SHIT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson   Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:12 am

^ Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 965191

Anyway I saw the memorial service yesterday, I was amazed how much Brooke Shields really cared all those years, who would of thought it? Aside from that the whole atmosphere kind of made me sick to be honest especially when people started screaming for Janet ( What do they expect her to do break into "Rhythm Nation"? Rolling Eyes ) I don't think the crowd who came to see those big names speak and perform realize how much the family is really hurting from this. The saddest part was when his daughter started to speak, I know all too well what it's like losing the only parent you ever had, but not at so young an age. Those kids are in my prayers. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson   Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Animal wrote:
Crazy day. First Farrah Fawcett(of whom I had a poster on my closet door when I was 13), now Jacko. Of course it's been a bad week for celebs, starting with Ed McMahon. I'm thinking Pat Swayze is next.

Damn RIP Pat :-/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson   Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:32 am

Animal wrote:
Crazy day. First Farrah Fawcett(of whom I had a poster on my closet door when I was 13), now Jacko. Of course it's been a bad week for celebs, starting with Ed McMahon. I'm thinking Pat Swayze is next.

Shocked

RIP MJ and Pat :/
Back to top Go down
Anesthetize

Anesthetize

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson   Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:58 pm

We are approaching the one year mark since Michael left us. I gotta say if I had to pick an all time favorite artist/singer, it would be Michael Jackson. Love all of his albums, and his music videos are truly works of art. Can't believe it's already been almost a year pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest In Peace Michael Jackson   Rest In Peace Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest In Peace Michael Jackson
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2