Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
    Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
    Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
    Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
    Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
    Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
    Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
    Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
    Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
    Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

Views on abortion?

Go down 
    +15
    Edible
    Hungryfreak
    BravoYankeeEcho
    Decay02
    STK
    GodlessEndeavor
    Symmachus
    Mash
    dr.nutslap
    From_Earth_I_Rose
    Set Abominae
    jjbeerj
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath
    Voggis
    Heat
    19 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Views on abortion? - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:37 pm

I'm the same way, but it definately is a heated otpic for debate.

The question is: Would you have an abortion? I think if I wasn't financially able to support a child, I would have an abortion as long as my significant other felt the same way I did. That's just me though.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:43 pm

search any medical site, itll tell you that scientists found out that the fetus starts to feel in the third trimester, which is when MOST ABORTIONS OCCUR

plus, you say that its better to have an abortion that to give kids a miserable life? well lets face it

1- theres lots of protection/prevention methods from getting knocked up
    2- people should learn to take it seriously
    3- i think that abortion should not be made an option, because this way, people will take it for granted, and fuck around as much as they want, seeing to the fact that they can easily get an abortion. so yeah thats my opinion
    Back to top Go down
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath
    Admin
    Admin
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
    Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Well i think people think for them selves first, i can't imagine anyone thinking an abortion is funny. And cheese , yes protection but most ways to do that are not 100 % secure and can occure anyway.
    Back to top Go down
    Symmachus

Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:18 am

Abortion is murder, if you ask me. I'm not for it.
    Back to top Go down
    Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:00 am

abortions are legal in my state atm... and no one takes it lightly cheese... its only if you cannot support the child
    i had a close call bout 2 years ago when i almost had my gf get one... and it was her idea... and most importantly we were going to have it done right when we found out she was pregnant not wait ages till the things almost a full fledged human
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:45 am

Quote :
    And cheese , yes protection but most ways to do that are not 100 % secure and can occure anyway.

still dosent cover the fact that people take sex and abortion lightly these days

and if you cant support the child, you can always set him up for adoption. there are thousands of people willing to adopt. its still better than the alternative, i.e. killing the kid. what im trying to say is that a person should be careful. in case it happens, there is an alternative, so why murder the creature when someone else can provide it care (if youre not willing to yourself)
    Back to top Go down
    Heat
    Admin
    Admin
    Heat

Number of posts : 10900
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:51 am

Like Cheesey said, there are millions of people out there willing to adopt.
    Back to top Go down
    https://hmpf.forumotion.com
    GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 pm

I'm pro choice, you wanna get rid of the fetus, go ahead.

Last edited by GodlessEndeavor on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Heat
    Admin
    Admin
    Heat

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:11 pm

The argument has nothing to do with how will it affect "you" Who are you? No one....
    Back to top Go down
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath
    Admin
    Admin
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Then neither are the fetuses or less. I can't see a fetus as the same as a born fully developed human. But everyone got different opinions. So do it early and no problem for me, and world is over populated too, would be worse if abortion weren't avaiable for us.

And yeah thoose who wanna adopt away their baby for a good reason is good. But i must say i can't be much fun for the mum to go through all the pregnancy just to give the kid away.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 pm

well heartless people would do that for cash
    Back to top Go down
    Heat
    Admin
    Admin
    Heat

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:16 pm

ThornsofCrimsonDeath wrote:
    Then neither are the fetuses or less. I can't see a fetus as the same as a born fully developed human. But everyone got different opinions. So do it early and no problem for me, and world is over populated too, would be worse if abortion weren't avaiable for us.

And yeah thoose who wanna adopt away their baby for a good reason is good. But i must say i can't be much fun for the mum to go through all the pregnancy just to give the kid away.

Yeah but you know what...Too bad for the mom...She should have though about that BEFORE spreading her legs....
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:26 pm

TRUE DAT lol
    Back to top Go down
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath
    Admin
    Admin
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:44 pm

So...you think people shouldn't have sex because of the fear of getting pregnant?

Cheese: Yes i know there are lots of heartless idiots in the world. And i think they shouldn't have kids at all. So in that case, best secenario is to not get a child at all, secondly adoption. There is loads of people that are not fit to be a parent and also some that never will be.
    Back to top Go down
    STK

STK

Number of posts : 143
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm only for it if the birth would kill the mother and/or if the baby would be born with some condition that would kill it soon afterward.

In the case of rape, the woman should decide whether or not to go through with it. I've heard a story of a woman who got impregnated by her rapist and decided to give her child up for adoption. She later met her child and she doesn't remind her of the attack.

But every woman is different. If going through with it would seriously harm her psychologically then... well that's up to her to decide.

Yeah, this is a tough subject for me. I'd much rather not think about it too much.
    Back to top Go down
    Set Abominae

Set Abominae

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:37 pm

i personally dont see the debacle... ppl kill each other daily... the world population is too damn high and rising... personally id go with culling the herd but meh
    Back to top Go down
    Decay02

Decay02

Number of posts : 523
    Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:47 pm

What really grinds my gears is woman who have abortion after abortion because they are to fucking stupid to use protection or shut their legs for more than a week. It's an insult to the woman who are actively trying to get pregnant and start a family but can't due to medical reasons.
    Back to top Go down
    BravoYankeeEcho

BravoYankeeEcho

Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:44 am

Culling the herd? Wtf is that supposed to mean?

About the pain...I saw a vid of an abortion. You know where they put the thing on the belly of the mother and get the kid on the screen....sorry the word for it slipped my mind...
    Anyways, it was some seriously ugly business. The thing literally just tore the kid apart. Arms, legs, just floating around everywhere, the head being the last thing to be sucked out. During the process it was evident the child was trying to get away from the sucker. I honestly havent quite made up my mind about this topic...but I must say, that was pretty ugly to witness.
    Back to top Go down
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath
    Admin
    Admin
    ThornsofCrimsonDeath

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:55 am

How old was the fetus?
    Back to top Go down
    BravoYankeeEcho

BravoYankeeEcho

Number of posts : 380
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:16 am

I think it was at the age where most abortions occur. But it was however developed enough to be able to make out extremities to a certain degree.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:10 am

that must be the third trimester

and heres a site that shows you what it looks like. maybe some people dont want to look at it, but this is how they do abortions. its not just pulling the fetus out and thats it. its inhumane.

http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/pictures.html

@Thorns : there are lots of shit people, yes i completely agree with you. but that dosent give an excuse or the right to take someones life. being an orphan/adopted/whatever dosent mean you have to have a shit life. its not peoples choice to deprive someone of life.

and women who cant keep their legs shut are the ones who get most adoptions. they have no excuse whatsoever, and because of the fact that they can do it at first with no questions asked, they keep doing it. so yeah
    Back to top Go down
    Set Abominae

Set Abominae

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:53 pm

thats why the rules they got vogg's country is good... it prevents that... you shouldnt abolish something because a few idiots will ruin it for everyone else... there are ppl who honestly need an abortion at times
    Back to top Go down
    Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Heat wrote:

Yeah but you know what...Too bad for the mom...She should have though about that BEFORE spreading her legs....

So....the man have no responsibility, what so ever? I think I have 50% of the responsibility for each of the kids I have made.

If I had made a woman pregnant on a one night stand, it would have been half my fault that I let that happened.
    Condoms not only prevent unwanted pregancy, but also the only safe protection against sexually transmitted diseases.
    Back to top Go down
    http://voggis.blogspot.com/
    Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Condoms are evil!! The pope said so!!

Also, I do agree that the male is 50% responsible for the children he makes.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:22 pm

well duh, the male is responsible as well

but then who starts with wearing almost nothing and stripping and exposing herself to men?

Quote :
    ยท The majority -- 56 percent -- of women who terminate their pregnancies are in their twenties. Teenagers between 15 and 19 make up 19 percent of abortions, although this percentage has dropped substantially in recent years.

This drop may be due to use of longer-acting hormonal contraceptives and lower rates of sexual activity, said Joyce Abma, a social scientist at the National Center for Health Statistics at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

thats from the Washington post

so technically people DO have a choice of contraceptives. but they dont use it, get fucked, get knocked up, then opt for abortion. whos fault is it? they have a choice. both men and women can use contraception. but sometimes they dont, why? ask them...horny bastards. if you dont want to get knocked up use contraception. ffs they even sell it in vending machines nowadays. so yeah people dont have an excuse to do it
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Views on abortion?   Views on abortion? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Views on abortion?
    Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next