Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaded Entity

Jaded Entity

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) Empty
PostSubject: Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!)   Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) Dublin_doom_day_banner1

Dublin Doom Day - Chapter II

Hour of 13 (World exclusive, first ever gig!)
Mourning Beloveth
Pagan Altar
Griftegård
Shattered Hope
Officium Triste
Brigantia
People of the Monolith
Why Angels Fall
De Novissimis

Fibber Magees - Dublin, Ireland - 18th September 2010

Tickets €28 (+ Bkg Fee, where applicable) - on sale here

http://www.myspace.com/dublindoomday

---
---

There is also a warm-up gig the night before (17th September), in a nearby venue:

Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) DDDwarmup

Old Season
40 Watt Sun (ex-Warning)
Arkham Witch
Mountain Throne
Council of Tanith
Brains

(There's no 40 Watt Sun website or myspace yet, but there's some info here: http://www.bravewords.com/news/134237)

http://www.myspace.com/sarlaccpromotions
Back to top Go down
Jaded Entity

Jaded Entity

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!)   Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Quote :
Update from Ho13:

Quote :
After 2 highly acclaimed occult doom heavy metal albums to date Hour of 13 will be making its long awaited and much anticipated live debut September 18, 2010 at Dublin Doom Day in Ireland. The concert is also planned to be recorded for an upcoming live album to be released in 2011 to promote Hour of 13's first tour expected Summer / F...all 2011. Hour of 13 are anticipating to fulfill fan expectation and are hoping fans will make their presence known throughout the set to give those unable to make the festival a preview of the 2011 live tour.

Hour of 13 are going to play Dublin Doom Day in their first ever gig. Wont be playing Europe again for some time and this is a one off gig. Tickets €28 from http://www.tickets.ie and Sentinel records.

So its official Hour of 13 will making the trip to Ireland to perform their exclusive live debut at the Dublin Doom Day festi...val. Thanx to our most loyal fans in the country of Ireland for giving us their tremedous support that led us to make the desicion to play Ireland. Chad and I considered all our options to meet the demand for Hour of 13 live and that demand has taken us to Dublins Doom Day. There has been enormous support from Ireland since day one and now we want to show our appreciation of their support by performing live and meeting these supporters first hand. We are excited to say the least and looking forward to seeing you all... Thanx especially to the organizers of DDD for making this a reality!!! -Phil

Hour of 13
live line up for Dublin Doom Day...
Chad Davis: guitar
Phil Swanson: vocals
Ryan Adams: guitar (NightBitch, Ipsissimus)
Chris Taylor: drums (NightBitch, Covin, Garbage Barge)
Mark Eles: bass (NightBitch, de Omega)

Dublin Doom Day:

Mourning Beloveth (Irl)
Hour of 13 (USA), World exclusive, first ever gig.... One off in Europe
PaganAltar (Eng)
Griftegard (Swe)
Brigantia (Irl)
People of the Monolith (Irl)
Shattered Hope (Gre)
Officium Triste (Hol)
Why Angels Fall (Por)
De Novissimis (Irl)

Tickets are available now from http://www.tickets.ie
and sentinel records

http://www.myspace.com/dublindoomday

Though it doesn't say it above, the band are bringing a film crew and the venue may be changed to better accommodate this development.
Back to top Go down

Dublin Doom Day II (HOUR OF 13 world exclusive, Pagan Altar + 8 More!!)
Page 1 of 1