Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cannibal Corpse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:12 pm

No thread on Cannibal Corpse? Well I started it. One of the first death metal bands I ever properly listened to. They're one of my favorites. I love all of their songs. I love Barnes and Fisher. They're totally awesome vocalists. I feel they're equal. I'm not one of those fans who are like oooh ooooh Barnes is better blah blah blah pffff whatever go take a hike. They both in their own unique ways. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:29 pm

I totally agree with you! Hate those fights between Barnes and Corpsegrinder and Metallica - Megadeth for example.

I enjoyed The Bleeding very much and I also find Corpsegrinder a good vocalist. But I do not really listen to CC anymore since they got a bit boring, and because I am not really into death metal at the moment xD
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Yeah, dude. Those fights between those two vocalists. Yeah fanboyerism with Cannibal Corpse suck.
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:44 pm

People are so immature nowadays XD
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Yeah, it sux. But oh well.

Bloodthirst is my favorite CC album. Raped by the Beast! Killer cunting track!
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:53 pm

I haven't really heard that album. Actually I have some albums on my computer I haven't listened to yet >_> But still, the Bleeding is great! Tomb of the Mutilated is also a fine album.

Have you heard the new one?
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Yes, I have it and it's pretty damn good. I had high hopes for it (a little too high) and then I was skeptical about it. But then ya know, it's a really a good record, IMO. It's Kill part II basically, since Erik Rutan produced it like with Kill. IMO, Erik Rutan should stop producing. He's a lousy producer. I hope CC's 12th album will be with another producer. Rutan should GTFO when it comes to producing. I don't mind his music. It's his producing that bothers me.
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:08 pm

I have not heard Kill yet D: But sounds annoying, but as a death metal they should try different producers every time imo XD
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Scott Burns should be the producer on every death metal record. 👅

But uhh yeah, ya know I agree.
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Just someone creative guy xD
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Cannibal Corpse are one of the best! I like alll their albums. Last 2 had HORRIBLE production though/
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Yep I totally agree with ya STK, my man. Smile
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:43 pm

DeathMetalGod wrote:
IMO, Erik Rutan should stop producing. .

Fuck that shit, his mixes are punishing. Fury & Flames, Kill, and Evisceration Plague are how all death metal albums should sound.
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:07 am

I used to enjoy CC when i first started listening to metal. But their new albums are just...bad...and you have no idea how bad this band is stereotyped here. Their fans suck, and tbh, it makes you loose interest in the band because of that. Their older albums were GREAT imo, but their new albums were a huge dissapointment.
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:51 pm

never liked them before i saw them on the COB tour last month. was really impressed
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Cheese wrote:
I used to enjoy CC when i first started listening to metal. But their new albums are just...bad...and you have no idea how bad this band is stereotyped here. Their fans suck, and tbh, it makes you loose interest in the band because of that. Their older albums were GREAT imo, but their new albums were a huge dissapointment.

CC has always been consistent and their only 'new' album that I don't listen to much is Evisceration Plague, I'm not digging their attempt at getting technical, because it's just not what CC does. That said, Kill was a good 30-40 minutes of face-raping Death Metal. As for the Barnes/Corpsegrinder argument, Barnes was great until he started hitting the bong, then both his vocals and writing ability went to shit. Just check out the Created To Kill demo that he made with CC before he was kicked, it was awful - and SFU is easily one of the worst Death Metal bands out there.
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:24 pm

I'm not sure about the bong killing it. All stoner doom is literally full of stoners and it's amazing.
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Dopesmoker wrote:
I'm not sure about the bong killing it. All stoner doom is literally full of stoners and it's amazing.

Well, something happened that turned him from an awesome lyricist and vocalist to a pile of shit, and he started smoking pot just after Tomb of the Mutilated. Probably not the actual cause for him starting to suck, but I can't think of anything else.
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:46 pm

I'm pretty sure thats not it. Smoking pot doesn't really 'dumb you down' as soon as you start smoking. Maybe if he had been using for a longgggg while. Although, I guess smoking could cause lung problems.
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:52 am

very good band. all albums is good with fisher and barnes but i prefer more albms with barnes because to me it was more brutal and heavy than with corpsegrinder. With corpsegrinder The Wretched spawn is the best album..
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:28 am

I've been listening to CC intensively over past few days,400 hits this week on last.fm i think. :O If it was up to me,i'd say Barnes and Corpsegrinder are both awesome in their own way,Barnes having bit more "brutal" vocals and Corpsegrinder... well,he's cool. :p
Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse Empty
PostSubject: "Evisceration Plague"   Cannibal Corpse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:17 pm