Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cannibal Corpse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:24 am

Ripzz wrote:
Dopesmoker wrote:
I'm not sure about the bong killing it. All stoner doom is literally full of stoners and it's amazing.

Well, something happened that turned him from an awesome lyricist and vocalist to a pile of shit, and he started smoking pot just after Tomb of the Mutilated. Probably not the actual cause for him starting to suck, but I can't think of anything else.

smoking pot dosent give you an excuse to make shit music...he just started sucking so bad honestly its intollerable. and the fact that they WERE KILLER dosent make things better either.

i know many people here like CC, but im not wrong when i say that compared to the older stuff...their new stuff is SHIT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:01 am

Cheese wrote:
Ripzz wrote:
Dopesmoker wrote:
I'm not sure about the bong killing it. All stoner doom is literally full of stoners and it's amazing.

Well, something happened that turned him from an awesome lyricist and vocalist to a pile of shit, and he started smoking pot just after Tomb of the Mutilated. Probably not the actual cause for him starting to suck, but I can't think of anything else.

smoking pot dosent give you an excuse to make shit music...he just started sucking so bad honestly its intollerable. and the fact that they WERE KILLER dosent make things better either.

i know many people here like CC, but im not wrong when i say that compared to the older stuff...their new stuff is SHIT.

Absolutely true. Nothing can compare to Tomb of the Mutilated and The Bleeding. Evisceration Plague was also pretty substandard. It sounded way too technical and mechanical, edging towards the Brutal/Technical Death Metal side of the spectrum. Kill was good, but I'm thinking that was a one-time deal. Cannibal Corpse without Jack Owen = meh. The guy writes some great riffs. Like the slow grindy one on I Cum Blood, probably my favourite Corpse riff ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:15 am

Anyway, this is an important band, no matter what is good older or the new stuff, I respect every record from the CC.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:07 am

You know what? I would rather listen to countless other DM bands over CC any day. I don't see the big deal with this band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:33 am

I don't say that I am listen to the CC every day, I know what you mean, cuz this is true, is at least 5 DM bands better than them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:38 am

Yeah Cheese, their new stuff is rueful shit... But their first album great. They force anger to leave you
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:25 am

CC are playing in my city on April 22....lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Mash wrote:

Go see them. They're an amazing live show whether you like them or not.

Says my Mum. >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:19 pm

damientheomen wrote:
Mash wrote:

Go see them. They're an amazing live show whether you like them or not.

Says my Mum. >.>

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Before some years i was a fan of the band but now i can't say that. By listeining to the all albums my favorite cd's are The Bleeding and the Tomb . In our days I still can't find something to make me listein to them again... when i play some songs they sound all same for me... (personal opinion don't shoot me! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Mash wrote:

You rock for seeing 'em live. I wanna see 'em live someday. I live in the middle of nowhere. Bands used to come to my area, that's until the city that had the venue for metal bands... well it got shutdown and then the city turned into shit. Fuck Spring Valley, NY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:53 pm

DeathMetalGod wrote:
Mash wrote:

You rock for seeing 'em live. I wanna see 'em live someday. I live in the middle of nowhere. Bands used to come to my area, that's until the city that had the venue for metal bands... well it got shutdown and then the city turned into shit. Fuck Spring Valley, NY!
I hear ya man. I live in Absolutely Nowhere, Nobody huge comes my way too often. It sucks. Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 127734
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Yeah. I live 40 miles away from the Big Apple. Though ya know I only go there sparingly and it's a bitch going there. So I'm stuck in southern NY where I live next to a shittier county and stinky New Jersey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:12 pm

I live 3 hours from Oklahoma City and 2 hours from Tulsa and
the commute isn't so bad, just it's sucks when you can't afford
to go anywhere very often.
Back to top Go down
Podgie

Podgie

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Ripzz wrote:
Just check out the Created To Kill demo that he made with CC before he was kicked, it was awful

I actually think it's pretty awesome Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 965191 I prefer it to Vile!

Anyways, I was just listening to a bit of Cannibal Corpse and thought I'd drag this thread back from the dead. Great band, though I have to join in with the majority and say I'm not so much of a fan of their newer albums. It's all about Eaten Back to Life and The Bleeding for me.
Back to top Go down
NitrousBlond

NitrousBlond

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Cannibal Corpse are one of the best bands period. Yeah, plus I started this thread. XD
Back to top Go down
From_Earth_I_Rose

From_Earth_I_Rose

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:17 am

Overrated and generic? Yes, probably. But they're damn good at what they're doing anyway and thats why I respect this band and enjoy their music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannibal Corpse   Cannibal Corpse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannibal Corpse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2