Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
    What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
    What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
    What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
    What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
    What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
    What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
    What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
    What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
    What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search

What gear do you have?

Go down 
    +10
    Glarik
    Namaste
    Symmachus
    Fr0t3x
    Vagabond
    Hutchinson
    GodlessEndeavor
    Mash
    Voggis
    Heat
    14 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
    AuthorMessage
    fiash

fiash

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-01-11

What gear do you have? - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:58 pm

I have Greg Bennett TR1 electric guitar. (no pics beacouse i cant find my USB cable)

And atm im trying to get ennough money for kickass amp!
    Back to top Go down
    Discrowned

Discrowned

Number of posts : 91
    Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:00 am

Caparison TAT II
    Ibanez RG 370 DX
    Line 6 UX1
    Marshall MG series 100DFX
    Line 6 Spider IV 15 (surprising how loud I can crank this for the size of it)
    Boss Distortion DS-1
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:21 am

Discrowned wrote:

i have been trying to get my hands on one of those for 2 years now........................................problem is, either the store dont have it or they dont ship here. its a killer killer KILLER amp though....good shit
    Back to top Go down
    Discrowned

Discrowned

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 am

Cheese wrote:
    Discrowned wrote:

i have been trying to get my hands on one of those for 2 years now........................................problem is, either the store dont have it or they dont ship here. its a killer killer KILLER amp though....good shit

Oh man, that sucks. No chance you could get the store to order one in for you? Yeah you can get a damn mean tone out of it! What gear do you have? - Page 3 193966
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:00 am

^^^well ive tried that but they just end up saying yeah well ask blablabla *calls after two weeks* umm oh sorry lemme call the other employee.... *puts on hold* uh yeah hes not available *i hang up*

pretty pointless
    Back to top Go down
    Discrowned

Discrowned

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:02 am

Cheese wrote:
    ^^^well ive tried that but they just end up saying yeah well ask blablabla *calls after two weeks* umm oh sorry lemme call the other employee.... *puts on hold* uh yeah hes not available *i hang up*

pretty pointless

Ahh man, that sucks. I hate when people mess you about over the What gear do you have? - Page 3 877339
    Back to top Go down
    BrandonConvicted

BrandonConvicted

Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2011-04-22

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:41 pm

I have a few guitars, but none of them are anything special. I have an Ibanez Gio, real low end guitar, but I put a Dimarzio X2N in the bridge, and adjusted some shit, and turned it into decent axe. I also have a Yamaha guitar. This guitar really interests me, because I can't find a model number anywhere on the guitar, but it's one of the best guitars I've ever played. My friend lets me play his Strat, and honestly, this guitar plays just as good. I'm hoping to upgrade the pickups, because they're just stock humbuckers, so if I can get some good shit in there, this guitar will be my main axe for years. And my other guitar, I haven't touched in a whiile, it was my first guitar, just a basic Squier Strat knockoff. Got me started, so I can't complain.

My amp that I use is a Randall RG75. Honestly, all I need in an amp, nice high-gain metal tone, etc. Except, I broke the fuck out of the input the first week I got it, I pulled out the patch cord, and the ring of the input itself came right off. It fucked up the channel 2 overdrive, which is the heavy, good one, so I'm forced to max out the light-overdrive channel until I get around to bringing it somewhere to get it fixed. The input is wonky as fuck, it's basically the bare jack itself. But, I've played a couple shows with it, so I can't really complain.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gear do you have?   What gear do you have? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What gear do you have?
    Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3