Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Muhammad Drawings

Go down 
+6
Nefarious_Priest
Animal
GodlessEndeavor
Edible
Heat
Mash
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:30 pm

miss_arcanum wrote:

Unclear statement. Please Explain this.

I cannot be any more clear... sorry
Do you actually think atheists cannot be spiritual?

If you are Christian, can you understand how Muslims feel about Mohamed? No.So what is your point?

The only difference between me and you is that I believe in one less god than you do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Goddddd.....No Goddddddddd.

The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 04934810
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Oh shit, can i get banned for that. No, in all seriousness. People need to lighten the fuck up in the world. Who gives a stinking ratz cornhole if some Danish newspaper printed some funny pictures of Mohammed. If I were Muslims I would turn around and Boycott Cheese Danishes...Duh!!! But that's just me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:36 pm

Mash wrote:
Dude, nobody is stereotyping you. The discussion is about Muslims who did burn flags, not ones who did not.

And please, dont stereotype all non-muslims as Muslim haters who stereotype all the followers of Islam, thinking that they all are terrorists.
Like I said, this generalization is fuckin narrow-minded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:39 pm

Please That jerk probably thinks we're all Christian too Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Opethian

Opethian

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:39 pm

@Mash
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_desecration
//Flag desecration is a term applied to various acts that intentionally destroy, damage or deface a flag, most often a national flag. Often, such action is intended to make a political point against a country or its policies. Some countries have laws forbidding methods of destruction (such as burning) or forbidding particular uses (such as for commercial purposes); such laws may distinguish between desecration of the country's own national flag and flags of other countries. Some countries have laws protecting the right to burn a flag as free speech.\\

flag burning is free speech,dude, free speech Wink The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 326190 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 326190 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 326190 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 326190
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 pm

I have to agree. Although I will defecate on and the stab in the eye socket anyone that would have the balls to burn a US flag in front of me, it is kind of free speech.
Back to top Go down
Opethian

Opethian

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Mysterious Traveler wrote:
I couldn't care less about which doctrine you follow, I don't give a rat's ass. But you tried to be pretty funny with your previous posts, and you succeeded pretty fuckin' much. And are you calling me a jerk? You don't sound like you are 36 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 447100
Back to top Go down
Opethian

Opethian

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Heat wrote:
I have to agree. Although I will defecate on and the stab in the eye socket anyone that would have the balls to burn a US flag in front of me, it is kind of free speech.
So would I if anyone does burn my country's flag in front of my very own eyes. That's patriotism. Can we bring this argument to an end?
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:50 pm

I'm not arguing.
Back to top Go down
Opethian

Opethian

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Not you, man.
Mash, can we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Opethian wrote:
I couldn't care less about which doctrine you follow, I don't give a rat's ass. But you tried to be pretty funny with your previous posts, and you succeeded pretty fuckin' much. And are you calling me a jerk? You don't sound like you are 36 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 447100

Really I at least know how to answer a simple question. Why were American Flags being burned over something a Danish Newspapaer put up? It's really not that hard and yet you keep avoiding the subject to play the "victim". I don't even care if you respect my country, but don't blame us for something we knew absolute shit about. BTW

Quote :
Jesus I'm Tired

You don't sound like you're a Muslim
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Opethian wrote:
Not you, man.
Mash, can we?

Yes, by the grace of all gods (yes I'm including Zeus and Odin as well.. but not Thor.... fuck him) let's put this to rest and agree to disagree. I don't really care about the issue, I just like to talk about shit like this The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 10780
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Don't make me get The Gooch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Mash wrote:
Opethian wrote:
Not you, man.
Mash, can we?

Yes, by the grace of all gods (yes I'm including Zeus and Odin as well.. but not Thor.... fuck him) let's put this to rest and agree to disagree. I don't really care about the issue, I just like to talk about shit like this The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 10780

I'll give you credit for at least understanding every word people were saying instead of just spewing presumptuous self righteous talking points like someone else I won't name The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 965191
Fuck Muhammod The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 32111
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Ok, guys, lets all chill and agree to disagree

Hump would also help LMAO

No, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Easy dude, keep it civil.
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:07 pm

lol u gotta understand... doesnt matter if u dont like ur prophet being made fun of in a newspaper... its still freedom of speech... be it disrespectful or not... its still the persons right to do it... i personally wouldnt do that but fuck its his right... im gonna say it AGAIN its his RIGHT to draw that...

the fact that muslims are getting so pissy about just shows how close-minded they are... just because YOU believe that its wrong doesnt mean the rest of the world should agree with you...

im not saying all the things the usa did are fully correct... but we are not invading countries for stupid reasons...
and the fact that islamic countries dont try to bomb is because they are the ones defending themselves... thats why... if they even tried to bomb any part of usa... the whole country would be decimated

its not like usa started bombing random houses just to kill muslims... they bombed key militairy buildings... trying to minimize casualties...
if ur in war wouldnt u use the method which costs u the least ammount of lives? yes...

but thats besides the point... the point is... not all americans thing all muslims are turbin wearing idiots who know nothing of technology... some do... but hell some muslims think that americans are all evil people trying to poison your religion... every side has its detractors... no side is fully innocent in war... but to get all hissy and stereotype a ppl because YOU "think" we stereotype you is just plain stupid and ignorant...

my final point is... the danish made a comic strip depicting ur prophet as the "stereotypical" muslim... it all comes down to beliefs... thats it... nothing more... believe what you believe but dont put it on others... the person who made the comic strip never forced any muslims to look at it... there are plenty of books written that definatly say worse things about the islamic religion then that comic strip... but you dont see anyone having pissy fits about it... only reason this got attention was because it was in a newspaper... theres no other reason...

gah im going on too long with this... just get over it... its freedom of speech... stop crying?

btw stop saying that an atheist can never understand what a religious person feels about their god/prophet... just because i dont believe in it doesnt mean i dont understand it... just because we cant sympathize doesnt mean we can empathize...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:09 pm

whoa where did that come from, huh?
chill, MT Wink

Last edited by dotoka on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Mash wrote:
Opethian wrote:
Not you, man.
Mash, can we?

I'll give you credit for at least understanding every word people were saying instead of just spewing presumptuous self righteous talking points like someone else I won't name The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 965191

It's Muhammad dude.

Cmon no need to get personal and/or start cursing out someone else religious figure.
Back to top Go down
Opethian

Opethian

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:18 am

Forum rules says :Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
Someone just violated the forum rules.
HAIL FREE SPEECH! The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 546327 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 546327 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 546327 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 546327 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 546327 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 546327 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 546327 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 546327 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 723165 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 723165 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 723165 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 723165 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:40 am

Heat wrote:
Mash wrote:
Opethian wrote:
Not you, man.
Mash, can we?

It's Muhammad dude.

Cmon no need to get personal and/or start cursing out someone else religious figure.

A) I can give a damn and

B) Everyone was at least being civil until Opethian came in here and opened his mouth

He's smug, he's presumptuous, self righteous, and he's doing the very thing he was just whining about what the "west" was doing which is lumping people together. The worst part is he doesn't even want to listen, he just likes playing the victim which is what all followers of Abrahamic faiths do best Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:44 am

Regardless of what you guys think of each other. That's not my concern. Just try and keep the personal insults to a minimum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:49 am

Fine, but I wasn't the one who came to this thread with the intent on being obnoxious, just stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:52 am

Ok, but now seriously, you either get back on topic, or you dont post.
that goes out to everyone.

We dont want to lock this thread just because of this dialogue about what you guys think of each other. You can continue it somewhere else.

Grrr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Muhammad Drawings
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Serious Business-
Jump to: