Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Muhammad Drawings

Go down 
+6
Nefarious_Priest
Animal
GodlessEndeavor
Edible
Heat
Mash
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:53 am

Don't piss off D The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 911255
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:57 am

dotoka wrote:
Ok, but now seriously, you either get back on topic, or you dont post.
that goes out to everyone.

We dont want to lock this thread just because of this dialogue about what you guys think of each other. You can continue it somewhere else.

Grrr.

Yes Mommy pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:04 am

Mash wrote:
dotoka wrote:
Ok, but now seriously, you either get back on topic, or you dont post.
that goes out to everyone.

We dont want to lock this thread just because of this dialogue about what you guys think of each other. You can continue it somewhere else.

Grrr.

Yes Mommy pale

Mash has been spanked by dotoka.
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 156850

Back OT or else The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 911255
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:15 am

Hey I've been bad too darling Twisted Evil The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 326190 The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 965191
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:37 am

Dont you call me darling The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 911255

The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 965191
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 am

I am a darling <3

Hmm yeah but Denmark likes freedom of speech + we have quite much sarcasm, irony and black humour. My parents often tells me to be careful about jokes and stuff when I speak to foreigners because they easily can misunderstand it xD

anyway I don't have anything against muslims or anybody.. We are all people. I even have some cousins who are muslims
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:58 pm

angreh hcicks ftw...stay on topic pepol or D wil eat ya.

freedom ofd speech , they made a big deal, boohoo go kill each other will ya?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:02 pm

The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 156850

stoned and drunk, that`s my Cheesey

The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 326190
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm

is cheese drunk?

Edit: lol i guess so tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:38 am

Cheese wrote:
angreh hcicks ftw...stay on topic pepol or D wil eat ya.

freedom ofd speech , they made a big deal, boohoo go kill each other will ya?

Best post in the thread so far The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 965191
Back to top Go down
Opethian

Opethian

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:49 pm

trier wrote:

anyway I don't have anything against muslims or anybody.. We are all people.

Hails, man! Pure fuckin' respects for that line. fuckface fuckface fuckface
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:31 pm

I don't have anything against them, but they don't think the same...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:45 pm

They don't fucking think at all that's the problem The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 877339
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Mysterious Traveler wrote:
They don't fucking think at all that's the problem The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 877339

once again... the fanatical ones... not all muslims... ive met some cool muslims not all are insane terrorists hellbent on americas destruction... just media propaganda to make us feel that the war is necessary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:20 pm

I was talking about all abrahamic followers. Everything they do is based on fear and guilt.
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:23 pm

lol stereotyping is a pretty ignorant way to think... thats like saying all metalheads are satan worshipers...
im not saying that the leaders and devout worshippers are not the way you speak... there are plenty who are not that way tho

personally i think some middleeast countries should be burned to the ground... since 90% of the people are brainwashed anyway and will do whatever their religious leaders tell them... but not all the countries are like that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:42 pm

It's not "stereotyping" it's a fact. If anyone is a Christian or Muslim it's most likely because someone Scared them into believing what they do. Christianity and Islam are nothing more than repressive ideologies based on stolen concepts from the Jewish belief system a system that teaches that everything else is dead and any indulgence is a "sin".
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:50 pm

lolz... then uve never met ppl i know... i know plenty who believe in their god but dont do it out of fear...
so stop basing your "opinions" on shitheads
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Set Abominae wrote:
lolz... then uve never met ppl i know... i know plenty who believe in their god but dont do it out of fear...

Of course not it's out of habit, what's you're point? The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 965191

You seem to have a soft spot for Jehovah Freaks for an Atheist Suspect
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:22 pm

nah i dont... i just believe in equality and hate stereotyping is all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Set Abominae wrote:
nah i dont... i just believe in equality and hate stereotyping is all

A-fucking-men.
The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 965191
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:30 pm

^second that
Back to top Go down
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:37 pm

From the looks of things, I don't think ths thread was a very good idea to start with. Just me, of course
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:47 pm

^second that
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:44 pm

The thread is fine. It's just the ignorance of some people that made it go south. Back on topic.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Muhammad Drawings   The Muhammad Drawings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Muhammad Drawings
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metal Meltdown :: Off Topic Discussions :: Serious Business-
Jump to: