Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Drug Thread

Go down 
+7
NitrousBlond
From_Earth_I_Rose
mygga_med_stil
rawheavygreen
Hungryfreak
Voggis
Heat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Drug Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:01 am

All this talk about drugs makes me want some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:27 am

Wtf am I doing here?

:') ok kidding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:30 am

You know, as much as i like this shit and as much as i would love to see them be legalized, i read the previous posts, and quite a few people said "if used wisely or in moderation"
for some people that might apply, but then again who are we kidding? tbh, in THIS world? i dont think many people would do that.

oh and one more thing. if drugs are illegal, so should tobacco, alcohol, and caffiene be. thats the only stupid thing i find. I read this once and its about marijuana vs. alcohol...if you read it, there is alot of sense to it

http://www.saferchoice.org/content/view/24/53/

I do amphs and i smoke, but heck im not addicted to any of it. so yeah, i think that the less harmful drugs should be legalized.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:57 am

It's all Satanic
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:12 pm

That's what makes them so good.

The Drug Thread - Page 2 516428
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:37 pm

I smoke cannabis at the end of the day when im off work and hanging out with friends. Ive popped pills a couple times (weed, pills and a brew.... that's a good night right there). Looking for a opportunity to start on shrooms and MDE.

But I have to stress, I love weed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:59 pm

What type of Amps have you taken Cheese?
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Probably none
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:42 am

Heat wrote:
The only drug I could see being legalized would be weed.

That`s what I wanted to say.
but it seems to me that some of the previous posters already have brain damage, since they`re talking about a utopic society where all drugs would be legalized, haha!
and ok, so you didn`t die at the first time of using something but it doesn`t mean that others won`t or that some health problems wont accure later.

anyway, you`re on your own! The Drug Thread - Page 2 965191
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:05 pm

dotoka wrote:
Heat wrote:

but it seems to me that some of the previous posters already have brain damage, since they`re talking about a utopic society where all drugs would be legalized, haha!
and ok, so you didn`t die at the first time of using something but it doesn`t mean that others won`t or that some health problems wont accure later.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one.

I mean, ok I see no problem in legalizing cannabis, but other drugs, please...
Everything people touch, we destroy it, abuse and kill, so I´m kind of happy that my state regulates this. Some people in here are really naive... scratch
And comparing drugs to computer games, caffeine and stuff like this is silly. Sure you can misuse everything, and I agree that alcohol is also very "borderline" thing, but hey you have to allow the crowd at least something...

I never took drugs (I don't smoke either but I like beer The Drug Thread - Page 2 670946), I will never take them because I don't need them, but then again maybe I'm just getting too old for this "cool stuff" to understand the "allure" of taking some plastic chem stuff...
If your life is halfway acceptable for you, I don't see any sense in wasting it like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Sigyn84 wrote:
dotoka wrote:
Heat wrote:

Yeah, I'm with you on this one.

I mean, ok I see no problem in legalizing cannabis, but other drugs, please...
Everything people touch, we destroy it, abuse and kill, so I´m kind of happy that my state regulates this. Some people in here are really naive... scratch
And comparing drugs to computer games, caffeine and stuff like this is silly. Sure you can misuse everything, and I agree that alcohol is also very "borderline" thing, but hey you have to allow the crowd at least something...

I never took drugs (I don't smoke either but I like beer The Drug Thread - Page 2 670946), I will never take them because I don't need them, but then again maybe I'm just getting too old for this "cool stuff" to understand the "allure" of taking some plastic chem stuff...
If your life is halfway acceptable for you, I don't see any sense in wasting it like this.

and I`m with you on ^^THAT one. I mean, yeah, I smoke, I drink coffee and not only that, but honestly? -- I`m not so sure I wouldn`t become an addict after trying those "cool drugs" for the first time. cuz my life`s already fucked up, therapy and pills are my new friends (and I guess I will have problems quiting those, too) , so-- you know, many things are unhealthy, life itself is unhealthy (it`s deadly, haha), but, like you said, drugs are not the same as computer games or beer.
THAT`S WHAT I THINK, LIKE IT OR NOT.
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:31 pm

I have never taken any illegal drugs in my life, and I don't really plan on doing it either. But my opinion is that if you can't put whatever you want in your own body, you don't live in a free country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:34 pm

mygga_med_stil wrote:
I have never taken any illegal drugs in my life, and I don't really plan on doing it either. But my opinion is that if you can't put whatever you want in your own body, you don't live in a free country.

believe me-- those who want to take them always find a way to get them, so-- don`t worry.
ain`t such thing as a free country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Heat wrote:
Probably none

:/

Quote :

umm if i remember ive done adderall, dexedrine, ritalin, speed (only twice), Ecstacy (again not so many times) and some other stuff, i dont really remember. ice...i still didnt go there. not planning to either.

but if anything im against injection drugs. those i stay the hell away from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:39 pm

dotoka wrote:
mygga_med_stil wrote:

believe me-- those who want to take them always find a way to get them, so-- don`t worry.

Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted to say Wink
Freedom is just an illusion anyway, but I won't get into any details, 'cause it would be off-topic and too philosophical.
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:43 pm

someone hook me up with some hash or Ice-o-lator. Never had and I really want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Sigyn84 wrote:
dotoka wrote:
mygga_med_stil wrote:

Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted to say Wink
Freedom is just an illusion anyway, but I won't get into any details, 'cause it would be off-topic and too philosophical.

yeah, it would, but I agree - freedom IS an illusion, cuz it`s impossible to respect everyone`s interests or to be completely independent. (sorry, couldn`t resist to say this, haha!) The Drug Thread - Page 2 965191
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Cheese wrote:
Heat wrote:
Probably none

:/

Quote :

umm if i remember ive done adderall, dexedrine, ritalin, speed (only twice), Ecstacy (again not so many times) and some other stuff, i dont really remember. ice...i still didnt go there. not planning to either.

but if anything im against injection drugs. those i stay the hell away from.

Oh ok. I've got 3 10mg Methyphenidate on me right now. Someone give them to me today for free, I've taken them before. They really dont do a lot but I take them to help me stay awake and do work in class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:52 am

Hmmm...ecstasy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:48 am

Quote :
Oh ok. I've got 3 10mg Methyphenidate on me right now. Someone give them to me today for free, I've taken them before. They really dont do a lot but I take them to help me stay awake and do work in class.

Methyphenidate dosent do much, tbh i find them a bit relaxing tongue but just be careful what you take, and where you get it from.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:12 am

Anyone ever try Salvia?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:19 am

I've never tried it but it sounds like an experince. Although it doesn't last very long. I'm sure someone here has tried it before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:42 am

I never took any drugs in my life except alcohol(i got drunk real good a few times and most probably will again in the future). I coulda tried some when i was in high school but i always said "no thanks". I just don't need 'em to have fun or whatever.
Back to top Go down
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Salvia was okay. You have to buy it in levels of extract. We got 80X or whatever and I didnt get wild or go crazy or anything youtube worthy. It only lasts for a couple minutes. Way too expensive. We just threw it in the bowl with some bud on top after we all tried it separately. I'll probably try it again with a more potent extract when I have money to burn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:09 pm

From what I've read on the subject most people just mix it in with bud to smoke it. There are other ways of intake though. I'm sure smoking is the best/most common.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drug Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next