Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Drug Thread

Go down 
+7
NitrousBlond
From_Earth_I_Rose
mygga_med_stil
rawheavygreen
Hungryfreak
Voggis
Heat
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rawheavygreen

rawheavygreen

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-04-21

The Drug Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:16 pm

Vaping it might work better. But its more of a powdery substance than a bud so I couldnt use it in my vaporizer.

Dude I gotta get my vape fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Vaporizers work as good as they say?
Back to top Go down
From_Earth_I_Rose

From_Earth_I_Rose

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:58 am

goose wrote:
If it were my choice all psychedelic drugs would be legalized, if used correctly and responsibly they can be of extremely large benefit, but that's just based on my experiences.

sums it up for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Yeah legalize everything for 10 years, it will kill of a lot of degenerates and stupid people and we all know the world have a serious overflow of that kind of people.
Back to top Go down
NitrousBlond

NitrousBlond

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:15 pm

I have tried alcohol, marijuana and cigarettes. Yes and I tried them all in that order. I only consume one out of three substances mentioned.

Alcohol is something I drink only in moderation. I guess you wouldn't call it that. I have like one beer a week or 3-4 days a week. The most I'll drink is 2. Two is my limit. I don't get drunk and I have no intentions on getting drunk. I have a story about myself getting drunk.

When I was just a wee lad around the age of 4, I remember chugging my mom's beer while she wasn't looking. I was thinking this was soda. What did I know? I didn't know better back then. Obviously, I got drunk. Now with a small body and being around 3 feet tall, of course I'm gonna get drunk. Now I don't remember that since it was a long time ago and plus you don't remember stuff while you're drunk. So guess what, I've been drunk before and it was an unusually young age.

Now marijuana was the next drug I tried. This was when I was 18. I was best friends with this dude I've been best friends since junior high school. I was going to community college at the time. In between classes, I go with him to smoke some pot. I always wanted to smoke pot since I was in junior high. Though I never had real good access to it until college.

So I'm with my former best friend and we smoke it at his friend's house. We smoke it in the back deck of this guy's house. He rolled it up in a joint and this was the first and only time smoking a joint. My first time smoking ever was not that great. I never smoked in my life, so I did it totally wrong. I didn't inhale properly. I was a complete noob at this, so the guy showed me what to do. Then I finally took two real hits of it. It didn't really effect me that much. I was slightly high... I would do it more times after this. When it was time to go to my next class. I didn't feel right at all.

The next times I smoked weed were through bowls and blunts. I smoked a lot of blunts and I took a lot of hits through bowls. Mostly, I was into smoking bowls. I loved smoking bowls. The one thing I never did was smoke a bong... I dunno why. I never got around to it. The closest I smoked a bong was this thing called the bubbler. Heat knows what this is, I'm sure. I smoked that in the fall of 2003 and I got extremely high. It was over my ex-best friend's house. After that, I pretty much quit. I didn't wanna do it anymore and I stopped hanging out with this guy. Plus he was totally obsessed with drugs and he didn't have a life at all. He was just a druggie bum living in a shitty house with his fat ass mom.

However, I go back to smoking weed for one last time. This was around May 2006 at this chick's dorm at Ramapo College. I smoked my favorite thing, of course. It was a bowl. I took an extremely big hit and I wanted the final time to be the best. This was before a test. I got a 22 on it and she got a 12. It was pretty funny. One of the greatest memories I have college (I dropped out in my senior year...), to be brutally honest.

I'm 100% done with marijuana and I will not do anymore drugs. I made a promise to STK that I would never smoke that or cigarettes (I'll get to that later). It's really not for me. It costs too much, unhealthy and I have better things to do. Plus it's not legal and there's that risk of getting caught with the possession of marijuana and all of that shit. I don't want to be remembered as some guy who got caught with marijuana. I don't want a mugshot plastered on the net saying that I got busted for weed. Even if it was legal tomorrow, I wouldn't go back to smoking it.

Now if weed is your thing, go right ahead and smoke it. I will admit that smoking weed at times was fun. Again it's not good for my health and I don't want to deteriorate my body even more. Plus reading that it's linked with testicular cancer, it totally doesn't make me want to smoke it.

Cigarettes. I tried cigarettes the day after I smoked pot. I smoked a Newport my ex-best friend gave me. It was awful and I hated it. After that I tried other cigarettes from people around the community college campus. I was "bumming" for cigarettes basically. Never bought a pack of cigs ever! The Drug Thread - Page 3 965191 And guess what I have no intention on buying 'em. They cost too much money. So you wanna try cigs? Go to my community college campus, Rockland Community College. Someone will glady give you a cig. Which cigarette did I mostly smoke? Light cigs. I preferred them the most. My ex-best friend of many years shared me a Camel Light once and that was the best out of the cigs I smoked. I almost considered in buying a pack of those. Thankfully I didn't, it would have been a waste of money and shit.

Oh yes and there was another thing I smoked. Bidis. Bidis are these laced cigarettes that come in all sorts of different flavors. Usually students in middle school and high school try these since they're very cheap and stuff. They're a lot cheaper than regular cigarettes and they're also much more deadly. I would say it's like smoking 5 cigarettes at the same time, that's how bad they are. I had a friend who would have share 'em with me frequently on campus and in the parking lot. I preferred those over regular cigs. I came to my senses later and realized this was really horrible... I stopped immediately and I didn't want my friend to share his bidis with me anymore.

OK last time I smoked a cigarette. Prepare to laugh. It was one of those small skinny cigs that women smoke. I was once hanging out with a friend and her friend. I wanted to smoke that cigarette for the lulz. I did and it was really retarded.

I don't smoke anymore. I quit cold turkey. I haven't smoked in 4 years. I haven't smoked weed in 3 years. I will be totally clean. BUT I will NEVER be straight edge. No fucking way. The Drug Thread - Page 3 965191 The Drug Thread - Page 3 965191 The Drug Thread - Page 3 965191
Back to top Go down
BravoYankeeEcho

BravoYankeeEcho

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:58 pm

See my sig. We've all dabbled here and there, but if there's one thing I've stuck to, it's my booze. Especially my whiskey n beer.
Back to top Go down
Edible

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:19 pm

I don't really see why weed and psychedelics are illegal, though the weed is barely enforced in NZ, and legalization would allow for quality control/assurances that it is what it claims to be. That said, if you take some of anything with a risk and it turns out badly for you, don't expect any sympathy from me. You can take the risk, if it goes out well, sweet, otherwise your loss.

That said, anyone got info as to what long term caffeine addiction does to you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Edible wrote:
I don't really see why weed and psychedelics are illegal, though the weed is barely enforced in NZ, and legalization would allow for quality control/assurances that it is what it claims to be. That said, if you take some of anything with a risk and it turns out badly for you, don't expect any sympathy from me. You can take the risk, if it goes out well, sweet, otherwise your loss.

Cancer... Well, i'm just assuming since everything gives you cancer these days.
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:41 am

TheWhiteTiger wrote:
Edible wrote:

Cancer... Well, i'm just assuming since everything gives you cancer these days.

well im fucked lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:12 am

^^me too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:59 am

Looks like I'm fucked as well Morning
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:00 pm

Smoke large amounts of dried banana peels dudes
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:53 pm

lolwut

were all doomed people...we all are..........
Back to top Go down
NitrousBlond

NitrousBlond

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:30 am

Smoke a stick of butter! I've watched a clip from The SImpsons one day and Homer smokes a stick of butter. That was pretty damn hilarious. It looked like it something from a new episode, since I didn't see it on any of the seasons (1-7) I have on DVD. Oh yeah and there's one episode where Homer actually smokes pot. That is really hilarious! I've only seen a clip of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:21 pm

hmmm i love weed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:04 pm

Me too. urghh. This service sucks me dry. Gimme some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:09 pm

ok. im a nice person, i can share
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:16 am

I once smoked everything I found in my neighbour's garden.
Back to top Go down
scato

scato

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Let it be revealed that I'm all for homegrowing, my sympathies and support go out to all the people who grow their own weed, my problem is with organized crime and drug trade.

The situation in Finland is pretty ridiculous, think about it, homegrowers and organized crime are pretty much on the same line when it comes to the law. I think people who grow a few plants for themselves/their friends are not in any way worse than people who brew their own beer/wine/etc. The brainwashing effects of "reefer madness" and "gateway drug" are still pretty much in peoples minds all around the globe, and sadly this is not changing anytime soon.

Hard drugs really are a problem, not only because of their destructive nature, but also because of the social side effects like theft, money laundering, violence and so forth. Hard subject to debate on really, drugs have been around for a very long time, for example people have contacted spirits in ceremonies through "creative" drug use, and are unlikely to disappear very soon.
Back to top Go down
http://cremation-ghat.blogspot.com
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:51 pm

I think it's about time we got a debate started now that Czechoslovakia have decriminalized both psychedelic (cannabis, LSD etc.) and hard drugs (cocain, heroin etc.). It's still illegal to sell but you can now pretty much blow smoke from a joint in a cops face and all he can do is smile back apparently.
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:22 pm

mygga_med_stil wrote:
I think it's about time we got a debate started now that Czechoslovakia have decriminalized both psychedelic (cannabis, LSD etc.) and hard drugs (cocain, heroin etc.). It's still illegal to sell but you can now pretty much blow smoke from a joint in a cops face and all he can do is smile back apparently.
did not know that was enacted... guess we are moving in the right direction Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scato

scato

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:25 pm

I'll just start by saying that Czechoslovakia broke up into Slovakia and the Czech republic in 1993 Wink

Under the new law, possession of less than the following amounts of illicit drugs will not be a criminal offense:
Marijuana15 grams (or five plants)
Hashish5 grams
Magic mushrooms40 pieces
Peyote5 plants
LSD5 tablets
Ecstasy4 tablets
Amphetamine2 grams
Methamphetamine2 grams
Heroin1,5 grams
Coca5 plants
Cocaine1 gram

Possession of "larger than a small amount" of marijuana can result in a jail sentence of up to one year. For other illicit drugs, the sentence is two years. Trafficking offenses carry stiffer sentences.

Source: http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/613/czech_republic_decriminalization_amounts

A very bold move by the Czechs indeed. It seems the parliament is now going with the theme that drug addiction is a public health problem rather than a criminal one. Actually now the police have a clear guidline to work with, I hope this will cut down hard on organized crime.
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm

scato wrote:
I'll just start by saying that Czechoslovakia broke up into Slovakia and the Czech republic in 1993 Wink

thats true i should've pointed that out... but then again i hear it so much i dont even pay attention anymore...

but yeah thats definitely alot better... a guy smoking the shit and a guy transporting 2k kilos of it arnt gonna be treated the same way
Back to top Go down
scato

scato

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:14 am

Here's a quick news bulletin from Finland how ridiculous the witch-hunt for marijuana is getting here:

The article is in finnish, but I'll run through the main points in english.
http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/artikkeli/Puutarhakaupan+asiakkaiden+kotoa+l%C3%B6ytyi+huomattavasti+marihuanaa/1135252139921
Quote :
Police raided a growstore which is frequently visited by homegrowers of chilis, vegetables, and yes, marijuana, and are under the investigation of promoting drug use. The raid was justified by the police simply because the store sells accessories which are necessary for homegrowing (lamps, grow boxes etc). The police have arrested the owners of the store and have even performed raids to clients homes, simply by going through old registry entries of the store (and thus making them "partners in crime"). In Finland there is still no legislation wheter the equipment in question can be considered "promotion of drug use". Chief inspector Jari Luoto of Tampere police had the following to say: "This preliminary investigation is a kind of precedent. The issue at hand will be weighed in various courts". The sparse information given out was only answered with "The investigation is still in the beginning steps".
Freely quoted and translated by yours truly Wink (If you don't take my word for it -> http://translate.google.com)

Of course there was marijuana found from homegrowers too, the big question that bothers me with this unclear investigation is the following.. How are the police, from now on, going to classify different growing equipment into their "drug promotion" categories. Starting with bags of soil going to various growboxes. This would mean, in an exaggerated example, that gardening would put you under criminal suspicion. Pretty much every gardening company would now be open for a raid.

I won't even start on the breach of privacy which was performed when going through the client records of the store. I've read a few bulletins that there have been some quite baffled chili growers staring at a police team at their door, waiting to raid their homes.

Of course these raids make the stats of the police look nice, but really, what was achieved with this? In my opinion, the result of this strike is quite the opposite that the police wanted to achieve. This is the prime example of how to drive, for example the marijuana homegrower, back to buying from organized crime.

What's next? Should I sue planet Earth for providing me with soil and the sun for the necessary light? Fuck this The Drug Thread - Page 3 968467

(Just needed to get this off my chest, I feel better now, thanks for asking Smile )
Back to top Go down
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 pm

scato wrote:
Oh wow, I didn't even realize I wrote that. My mistake. face palm

Thanks for clearing up the rest of the info too!
Personally I think this is a huge step for personal freedom. I do think however that the government should make it legal to sell so the state can have a monopoly on it (and a somewhat control) otherwise this is just benefiting organized crime and drug dealers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drug Thread   The Drug Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drug Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3