Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Some cool news about my band KEEF!

Go down 
+3
Voggis
Heat
hemicharger69
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hemicharger69

hemicharger69

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Some cool news about my band KEEF! Empty
PostSubject: Some cool news about my band KEEF!   Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi guys,

I just wanted to share the news that we have been signed to Austrian metal label PsycheDOOMelic Records.

Our album is available now on the website, and there is an mp3 sample there as well if you want to check it out.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could check out some of the music and let me know what you think, it has been a labour of love getting this material to tape.

http://www.psychedoomelic.com/index2.html
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Some cool news about my band KEEF!   Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Heat requires a free sample...
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Some cool news about my band KEEF!   Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:28 pm

I'm seriously considering buying your album after I listened to Animal Control...the vocals was really good....
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Some cool news about my band KEEF!   Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:45 pm

If Vogg says it's good then that's all I need to hear...I'll prolly buy it tomorrow...I am to lazy to go through the motions right now...
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
hemicharger69

hemicharger69

PostSubject: Re: Some cool news about my band KEEF!   Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Voggis wrote:
I'm seriously considering buying your album after I listened to Animal Control...the vocals was really good....

Thank you man, I hope you do buy it, we really need the support. Put it up on the blog too, we need to spread the love Some cool news about my band KEEF! 466507

Heat, if you do buy it, I think you will dig it!

Actually, I don't care how you get it, just GET IT, and then give me some feedback.

Thanks again guys.
Back to top Go down
hemicharger69

hemicharger69

PostSubject: Re: Some cool news about my band KEEF!   Some cool news about my band KEEF! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:13 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you True Canadian DOOM!! Here is some footage from our latest show...