Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?

Go down 
+20
rawheavygreen
MegaDave89
rotemare
Mash
Opethian
jjbeerj
Pete_The_Ripper
Set Abominae
Decay02
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Namaste
Fr0t3x
Hungryfreak
schadenfroh
mygga_med_stil
Edible
Nocturnal
GodlessEndeavor
Voggis
Heat
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mygga_med_stil

mygga_med_stil

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-03-26

You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:46 am

Naked City!
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:49 am

jonbob wrote:
Monster Magnet
Kyuss
QOTSA
Schandmaul
Uriah Heep
Him (as I already said)

Also I like some songs of bands I don't really listen to that often:

Fire & Ice
Pink Floyd
Deep Purple
Bon Jovi
Alice Cooper
Aerosmith
GnR
Styx
Deine Lakaien
E Nomine Very Happy
Die Ärzte

and a few other bands I forgot to name.^^

Aerosmith is really cool, but I prefer they mid 70's stuff like Rocks, Draw the Line and Toys in the Attic. Permanent Vacation, Pump and Nine Lives is the only albums worth while after Joe Perry re-joined the band in the 80's...
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/
Voggis

Voggis

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:53 am

AsteroiD wrote:
Misfits, and some glam metal bands like Poison, Motley Crue, Danger Danger. Also I like listen to AOR like Dominoe and Cutting Crew

Mötley Crüe have some good albums like their first two and I like the bluesy feel on Girls, Girls, Girls, even tho the title track and the live version of Jailhouse Rock is awful....

Poison is on my most hated bands list.... You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 965191
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:56 am

Namaste wrote:
One of my all-time favorites, Faith No More, and a bunch of stoner rock bands, like Mustasch and Monster Magnet, many many more though.

Faith No More is one of my all time fave bands...The Real Thing and Angel Dust is just brilliant albums...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Pink Floyd... like them very much...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Mötley Crüe ...this was my first real addict, fuck I love this band to this day I like sometimes listen to them! Aerosmith was my second addict, but MC survive in my head, Aero...well, not. my fav MC albums and best :

Too Fast For Love
Shout At The Devil
Dr Feelgood
Girls Girls Girls
Theatre Of Pain
Saints Of Los Angeles
New Tattoo
Generation Swine
Back to top Go down
ThornsofCrimsonDeath
Admin
Admin
ThornsofCrimsonDeath

Number of posts : 5414
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:49 am

Steve Von Til
Gary Moore
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Roky Erickson
Thin Lizzy
Dead Man
November
Lynard Skynard
Scott Kelly
Ludovico Einaudi
Max richter
Chopin
Pink Floyd
Johnny Cash
Antimatter
Anathema
Joe Bonamassa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:53 am

Love Mars Volta, dunno why, it just struck a chord with me. And on a similar wavelength I like Hella, well really only the full band stuff.

Also, I absolutely love breakcore and glitchcore, stuff like Venetian Snares, Kid 606, some Aphex Twin stuff, Duran Duran Duran, Xanopticon etc. It's amazingly well done stuff.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:37 pm

I've been listening to a lot of Ritchie Kotzen lately.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:28 pm

GG Allin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Besides metal, I'm into Electro. My favorite Dj's are Tiesto, 009 Sound System, Boys Noize, Crystal Castles and Disco Villains.

And I like a few rap songs.
Back to top Go down
Decay02

Decay02

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Johnny Cash
Rush
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Deep Purple
Portishead
Pink Floyd
AC/DC
Public Enemy
Swans
Back to top Go down
Namaste

Namaste

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Faith No More
Mustasch
Monster Magnet
Clutch
Misfits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Kansas
Supertramp
Rush
Pink Floyd
Radiohead
Yes
Genesis
Mr. Bungle
Porcupine Tree
Back to top Go down
Set Abominae

Set Abominae

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:50 pm

White/Rob Zombie
Offspring
Nirvana
Depeche Mode
Prodigy
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Smashing Pumpkins
Daniel Landa(Czech Rock Singer) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPmd26Qm14k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Wc-SpC4PY
Kabat(Czech Rock Group) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrBH3lje3iw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M-RF_Vrboc
Some 3 Doors Down
Some Muse

theres some more but really not worth mentioning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 am

Die Kassierer
Ennio Morricone
Luke Haines
Morrissey
Ivan Rebroff
Sido
Back to top Go down
Pete_The_Ripper

Pete_The_Ripper

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 pm

I'm really into (that's an euphemism, they're my main listening XD) noisecore and grindcore (which, by the way, aren't metal, or at least no strictly), 80s power ballads (REO SPEEDWAGON!), some pop-punk/power pop (Set Your Goals, Four Year Strong), Meat Loaf, Bon Jovi, Dire Straits, KISS, The Who, Billy Joel, Elton John, Bob Dylan and so on...
I also LOVE Springsteen and i love to hear almost every kind of "old school" rock, that means that I can't stand indie, grunge and that kind of stuff....
Ah Marilyn Manson is absolutely an all-time favourite, along with some Italian stuff, like 883, Claudio Baglioni, Ivan Graziani and so on...
And don't forget the mighty 80s Italian HC bands like Negazione, Wrecthed, Indigesti, Impact and Nerorgasmo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.grindontheroad.com
jjbeerj

jjbeerj

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:28 pm

I basically listened to turrible Nu-metal up until I saw Queens of the Stone Age at Lollapalooza and they blew my mind. I've basically eschewed everything but "stoner" rock since. (I prefer the term "desert" rock myself.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Okay...that will be my list :

Aerosmith
AC/DC
Alice Cooper
Arabesque
Blue Cheer
Blue Öyster Cult
Budgie
C.C. Catch
Cinderella
Cream
Deep Purple
Def Leppard
Elf
Foghat
Girls Aloud
Gotthard
Grand Funk Railroad
Kansas
Kate Ryan
Kelly Clarkson
Krokus
Led Zeppelin
Modern Talking
Molly Hatchet
Monrose
Mötley Crüe
Nazareth
Pink Cream 69
Pink Floyd
Rainbow
Ratt
Scorpions
September
The Saturdays
Thin Lizzy
Tool
Twisted Sister
UFO

Last edited by Montslaveden on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Half of those are Metal bands dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Yeah but some of them are kinda borderline, i guess it's a matter of opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:42 am

Pete_The_Ripper wrote:
I'm really into (that's an euphemism, they're my main listening XD) noisecore and grindcore (which, by the way, aren't metal, or at least no strictly), 80s power ballads (REO SPEEDWAGON!), some pop-punk/power pop (Set Your Goals, Four Year Strong), Meat Loaf, Bon Jovi, Dire Straits, KISS, The Who, Billy Joel, Elton John, Bob Dylan and so on...
I also LOVE Springsteen and i love to hear almost every kind of "old school" rock, that means that I can't stand indie, grunge and that kind of stuff....
Ah Marilyn Manson is absolutely an all-time favourite, along with some Italian stuff, like 883, Claudio Baglioni, Ivan Graziani and so on...
And don't forget the mighty 80s Italian HC bands like Negazione, Wrecthed, Indigesti, Impact and Nerorgasmo!

Awesome on the Meat Loaf and Springsteen.
Back to top Go down
Opethian

Opethian

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:09 am

The Doors, Dire Straits, Simon & Garfunkel , Blackfield, Eric Clapton, Porcupine Tree, Frank Zappa, Poets Of The Fall, Pink Floyd, Billy Talent, Bad Religion and a few other bands.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Simon and Garfunkle cheers Nice call.

I'd add CSNY to my list as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Heat wrote:
Half of those are Metal bands dude

half...only in half, cuz I can pull Twisted Sister or Def Leppard into hard rock easily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?   You're favorite non-metal bands/artists? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're favorite non-metal bands/artists?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next