Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Metallica

Go down 
+13
ostler
TheAdversary
Nefarious_Priest
Stazanashi
HUHHII
Decay02
dr.nutslap
Nisstyre 56
Voggis
mygga_med_stil
Mash
GodlessEndeavor
Heat
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:38 am

I remember that I was fan of this band, when I was 8 years old, BTW great band but it's bored

Sorry for mistakes Wink
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:18 am

Listening to Kill 'Em All, I fucking love that album.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:54 am

When I was a fan of them, my fav was Ride The Lightning and of course Master Of Puppets.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Today is metallica dead band....last 15 years this band releases bullshits....first 5 albums is really good...but the others are terrible.

Hey people, what do you say about Death Magnetic? IMHO their worst album, totaly unhearable.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:56 pm

PinHead_CZ wrote:
Today is metallica dead band....last 15 years this band releases bullshits....first 5 albums is really good...but the others are terrible.

Hey people, what do you say about Death Magnetic? IMHO their worst album, totaly unhearable.

Not even close to being their worst. It's actually their best since the Black album.

St. Anger, Load, Reload were fucking horrendous.
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Heat wrote:

Not even close to being their worst. It's actually their best since the Black album.

I don't think so...Albums after Black album aren't metal, but DM try on to be metal, and it's worse.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:32 pm

No it's not...They're hard rock if anything..Death Magnetic brings back some of the thrashy elements of their pre Black album material. Is it as good as Master or Ride? No, not even close but it does go back to that sound a little.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Honestly, I find James vocals too be highly annoying. I find the later stuff to be rather shitty comparing too the old stuff. I guess if I was 45 years old, I'd be getting shitty aswell.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:57 am

Death Magnetic is the best thing they've released for a very long time, but it's still a shitty album. I wouldn't care about Metallica so much if the vast majority of the population stopped being ignorant and calling them metal. Don't need posers like that representing the scene. Oh, and Dopesmoker - James deliberately changed his voice to sound softer and more accessible, it has nothing to do with his voice blowing out.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:59 am

It's not really shitty...It's an ok Hard Rock album...It's really sad, I don't know if I can name another band that fucked their fans as hard as Metallica did...They bent us over, took our money and then laughed all the way to the fucking bank...But, then again...WE the fans allowed them to do it...Hey Lars, go fuck yourself...
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Number of posts : 2822
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:38 am

Heat wrote:
It's not really shitty...It's an ok Hard Rock album...It's really sad, I don't know if I can name another band that fucked their fans as hard as Metallica did...They bent us over, took our money and then laughed all the way to the fucking bank...But, then again...WE the fans allowed them to do it...Hey Lars, go fuck yourself...

I know. I remember back in 88, I thought the guys from Metallica were the coolest guys in the fucking world. They cared about their fans and fucking APPRECIATED us.

That all fucking went down the shitter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Metalmash666
GodlessEndeavor

GodlessEndeavor

Number of posts : 1472

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:35 am

Lars is a fucking prick. The whole Napster thing just made me laugh my ass off. I mean, what if all their fans don't have access or the money to their albums? They gonna charge 'em anyway? At least Radiohead had the decency for their fans to name their own prices for one of their albums.

Anyway, Metallica was great, shitty, and pretty good. In that order.

Metallica - Page 3 Napste11

I WISH that happened while Lars was on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?"
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:05 pm

GodlessEndeavor wrote:
Lars is a fucking prick. The whole Napster thing just made me laugh my ass off. I mean, what if all their fans don't have access or the money to their albums? They gonna charge 'em anyway? At least Radiohead had the decency for their fans to name their own prices for one of their albums.

Anyway, Metallica was great, shitty, and pretty good. In that order.

Metallica - Page 3 Napste11

I WISH that happened while Lars was on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?"

Fixed.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:09 pm

I think Death Magnetic is such a good album and accessible to all, because of the stellar production of Rick Rubin. Rick Rubin is one of the greatest producers ever. He produced Jay-Z, Slayer, Beastie Boys and several of your favorite bands/artists. XD
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:10 pm

DeathMetalGod wrote:
I think Death Magnetic is such a good album and accessible to all, because of the stellar production of Rick Rubin. Rick Rubin is one of the greatest producers ever. He produced Jay-Z, Slayer, Beastie Boys and several of your favorite bands/artists. XD

Metallica - Page 3 579558
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Mash wrote:
DeathMetalGod wrote:

Metallica - Page 3 579558

Beat me to it.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:17 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:27 pm

The band that got me into metal... Going to see them september 19 in montreal, the day after my birthday. Going to be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mash

Mash

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:12 pm

TheWhiteTiger wrote:
The band that got me into metal... Going to see them september 19 in montreal, the day after my birthday. Going to be awesome!

Im seeing them in Ottawa on Oct 29
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:43 am

Mash wrote:
TheWhiteTiger wrote:

Im seeing them in Ottawa on Oct 29

I am sad, Metallica aren't in NZ this year, they better be for '10.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:15 am

Metallica has been to the UK something like 6 times in the past year confused. I've stopped bothering to see their shows because even though the majority of their setlist is from early Metallica, they are sloppy as fuck live. Especially Lars. Trujillo is the only good player in Metallica tbh.
Back to top Go down
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:10 am

They have straighten up their live act as well lately. I have downloaded two or three of their concerts from the current tour, one of them from Birmingham (UK) lately and it's the best live recordings I've heard by them since they toured the Black Album.
Even tho I have been listening to Metallica since 1984 I have never seen them live..
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/
Mash

Mash

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:38 am

Thats good news Vogg! I can't wait to see em in Oct. I hope they're not burnt out by then!
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:39 am

Voggis wrote:
They have straighten up their live act as well lately. I have downloaded two or three of their concerts from the current tour, one of them from Birmingham (UK) lately and it's the best live recordings I've heard by them since they toured the Black Album.
Even tho I have been listening to Metallica since 1984 I have never seen them live..

Their concert at Rock Am Ring in '07 was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metallica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metallica
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next