Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Metal Meltdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Metal, All The Time

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wanna make a reply? Sign in to be a member. IT'S FREE!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!?!?!
Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am by metalfutte

» Helloween
Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:53 am by Voggis

» Geocaching
Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:36 am by Voggis

» The Weather Right Now ~ Where You Are!
Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am by Voggis

» Beyond Mortal Dreams
Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:16 pm by transearth

» Black Sabbath
Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am by ostler

» Now Playing
Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am by Voggis

» Michael Schenker
Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am by Voggis

» Mystic Prophecy
Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:15 am by Voggis

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Metallica

Go down 
+13
ostler
TheAdversary
Nefarious_Priest
Stazanashi
HUHHII
Decay02
dr.nutslap
Nisstyre 56
Voggis
mygga_med_stil
Mash
GodlessEndeavor
Heat
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:59 am

Mehtallica.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:56 am

Shitallica
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Number of posts : 10900
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:04 am

Guys, if you don't like a band, just try not to bash on them please. It serves no really useful purpose. I know a lot of people are very displeased with Metallica and I understand people expressing their opinions on them, but to start bashing them is just gonna start arguments.

Thanks

Heat
Back to top Go down
https://hmpf.forumotion.com
Voggis

Voggis

Number of posts : 3559
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:14 am

I'm with Heat on that. I't's totally legal to not like a band, but if you don't have much more to add to the discussion than "Mehtallica", "Shitallica" or similar, please use that time on supporting the bands you like instead.
Back to top Go down
http://voggis.blogspot.com/

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Heat wrote:
Guys, if you don't like a band, just try not to bash on them please. It serves no really useful purpose. I know a lot of people are very displeased with Metallica and I understand people expressing their opinions on them, but to start bashing them is just gonna start arguments.

Thanks

Heat

Agreed.

So do you guys think we will ever get another album from Metallica?
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Slaytanic wrote:
Heat wrote:

Thanks

Heat

Agreed.

So do you guys think we will ever get another album from Metallica?

No doubt. As long as there's money in something, you'll find Metallica doing it. Hell, look at the upcoming Guitar Hero: Metallica. lmao.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:20 pm

I hope so...They took a turn in the right direction with Death Magnetic...
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Heat wrote:
I hope so...They took a turn in the right direction with Death Magnetic...

They certainly did, returning to their metal roots, although there was still a pretty prevalent hard rock sound throughout the album. The problem is, I think Metallica have actually forgotten how to write a good thrash album after all those years they spent making crap music.
Back to top Go down
Heat
Admin
Admin
Heat

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:27 pm

They may have.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:31 pm

I want Trujillo to do some writing. I just have this feeling that he can write some kickass thrashy songs, he seems the only one with some metal left in him.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Ripzz wrote:
I want Trujillo to do some writing. I just have this feeling that he can write some kickass thrashy songs, he seems the only one with some metal left in him.

So do I , but I dont agree that he is the only one with metal left in him, you can tell Lars does it for the money and the fame but I don't think the same goes for the others.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Good music, shame they're all cunts.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:52 pm

eh imo DM was an OK album...not my fave really but it aint BAD. fun album to listen to but it isn't a masterpiece or anything...MoP/AJFA/RTL, however, ooo lawd. fucking genius.
Back to top Go down
dr.nutslap

dr.nutslap

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:15 pm

their best songs are Bleeding Me and The Outlaw Torn tbqh
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/nutslap

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:59 am

Honestly you guys, I don't see how Metallica are 'So great'. So much more talented thrash metal bands out there. Metallica just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I'm not trying to 'down' the band or anything. They're just not 'genius' are anything, imo.

Anyway, first album is the best. Never listen to Metallica though, personally.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:36 am

Ripzz wrote:

Yeah, you may be right. Trujillo is quite a great bass player. He is a member of Suicidal Tendencies and that band is (was?) definitely metal. They started out as hardcore punk and then they went thrash like D.R.I. and C.O.C. Now yes, I have faith in Trujillo and I'm sure he could whip up some really great thrash songs for 'tallica on another album. It is excellent that Metallica has Trujillo. He has quite a resume. Trujillo should be a big part of the writing on the next Metallica album.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:42 am

I like Rob's work as much as Cliffs. Not Rob's work in Metallica, but in other bands. <3 Suicidal Tendencies.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:44 am

Dopesmoker, what do you think of Robert Trujillo's work in Ozzy?
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:53 am

I think Trujillo's too good for Metallica, tbqh. I mean, sure he'll make alot more money there - but his skill level is lightyears ahead of the rest of the band at this point.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:09 pm

I've honestly never listened to Ozzy's solo stuff enough to make a fair judgement on Rob's work with him.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:50 am

As expected...it seems like on here...as with everywhere...ppl either love or hate MetallicA...or love the old stuff or somethin blah blah. Lol personally, I love them, fav band by far (as my last.fm charts can attest to)...but like em or not, all i ask is that ppl respect them. I mean yeah, Lars is a huge douche and they're not by any means phenomenal musicians (tho rob and cliff are [were] damn good...and jaymz writes great riffs)...but they still blew the door open and bridged metal and pop...and influenced a shit ton of bands that are sprouting today and that cant be denied.

Agree? Manage to find a way to disagree? Im always up for a good debate lol
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:16 pm

i love Metallica Smile
Back to top Go down
Decay02

Decay02

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:18 pm

I still play Ride the Lightning and ...And Justice for All on occasion, mainly for nostalgia reasons though.
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Ripzz wrote:
I think Trujillo's too good for Metallica, tbqh. I mean, sure he'll make alot more money there - but his skill level is lightyears ahead of the rest of the band at this point.
You suck!

Going to see my favourite band in 4 days at the Bell Centre!! Metallica - Page 4 441717
Back to top Go down

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:40 am

ALCOHOLLICA!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metallica - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica   Metallica - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metallica
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next